• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Funnily there seemed to be less scrutiny when Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan actually had a scuffle out in public early hours of the morning.

The Wighton and Latrell thing shouldn’t be a thing. They were having fun.
And there lies the problem Kempy. Everyone knows fun is illegal these days
They weren’t hurting anyone. How often do we see blokes mucking around with each other after a night on the drink?
That just sounds like toxic masculinity. These boys should be at home blowing shit up and killing MFers on their gaming consoles

I'm not sure why people are defending Trell here.
He ain't a victim and we all know if he does anything bad it's going to blow up in the media big time.

You act like a victim constantly.

Yes, my only concern is that Latrell doesn’t understand what is required to be an elite athlete. In saying that it’s an issue across the code so the outrage is a tad misplace.
he cops crap more often than others, unfairly
Agree with all that

You know the saying “this bloke’s taking the piss!”?
You might have heard it said about a work colleague who has every Monday off, or has a bad attitude…
My feeling is that when it comes to being an elite athlete and representing the South Sydney Rabbitohs to the best of his abilities, both on and off the field, for which he is being paid an enormous amount of money each year…
“This bloke’s taking the piss!”

OMG, he swore? Outrageous, it's not like any player has ever dropped the f bomb before.
No other players have but he kept it going time and time again and even said i don't care,it was really a poor reflection on him and more importantly the club

Can I ask, and I'm not being a smart arse, but are you actually a genuine Souths fan?

I've never seen anyone on such a determined pursuit of trying to tarnish and ridicule the reputation of our highest profile player. I don't get why a supporter would do that. Surely being a supporter suggests you'd give Trell benefit of the doubt and support him through any troubles?

You're doing the exact opposite and I don't grasp why.
I am a Souths fan but i am not someone with their head buried in the sand.

I want to see us be successful, not make excuses for our marquee player who constantly lets us down on and off the field.

I guess for some - like yourself its just better to turn a blind eye and hope things turn around.

Luckily the Souths board disagrees with you and will be having a talk to Latrell and fining him and laying down the law.
But hey according to you its for nothing at all is it... :)

I'm not sure why people are defending Trell here.
He ain't a victim and we all know if he does anything bad it's going to blow up in the media big time.

Personally I don't care if people choose to do coke or smoke weed or whatever.

What I care about is he is out injured and should be focusing on rehab and not out partying and doing illegal drugs. It's even worse because he's dumb enough to get caught doing it.

Also it annoys me seeing players get fat and out of shape because they aren't doing what they're meant to do.

I don't care if he went to dubbo for a good cause, I only care about Souths winning games and if Trell is not on the field then our chances of winning diminish big time and he spends a lot of time off the field due to injuries or suspensions and some of those suspensions are just stupid.

This goes for any player that plays for us, I expect them not to do idiotic things and to keep themselves in shape, it's not a big ask. They get paid a lot of money, get professional nutritional advice, professional training advice and professional rehab.
Exactly mate.

Well yoou went from saying Trell was "constantly" in the news to not really being able to supply anything.

Yeah, blown away.
I supplied plenty of evidence, you just refuse to listen to any of it and acknowledge it.

But thats ok, you have your opinion.

Like i have said plenty of times now - luckily the Souths board and management totally disagree with you and will be reprimanding Latrell.

Latest posts

Back