• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

It's interesting to note that Trell dropped the F Bomb multiple times and the public and media wanted him suspended and fined and there was an outrage.

Ricky Stuart drops it at least 3 times in his post match presser and basically not a word about it being a problem.

I wonder why?

It's interesting to note that Trell dropped the F Bomb multiple times and the public and media wanted him suspended and fined and there was an outrage.

Ricky Stuart drops it at least 3 times in his post match presser and basically not a word about it being a problem.

I wonder why?

Imagine if Latrell was an illegal drug user, driving unlicensed and pissed as a fart.

well done to the sharks and the dumb arse media for trotting out a retired player to deflect

Imagine if Latrell was an illegal drug user, driving unlicensed and pissed as a fart.

well done to the sharks and the dumb arse media for trotting out a retired player to deflect

It's becoming clearer and clearer it's only an issue if it's Trell involved.

Remember when that short fat hooker from the Roosters did his lines on TikTok or Instagram whatever it was?

There was more outrage when Trell swore.

Bad Trell, naughty Trell.

Moreso as Trindall is also a proud Indigenous man... go figure

Yeah I don't think it's a racist thing really, I think it is more about what type of blackfella they are.
Prowsey has mentioned a few times about the shut up and play philosophy and the "uppity black fella".

As long as the blackfella toes the line he's okay, but if you speak up and have a profile then duck, you will be a target for the media and social media.

I don't care what others do.
I do care what a player representing our club does.

His interview was cringe-worthy, unprofessional and a bad look for the club.

Trell = Good
Speaking up for Mam = Good
Swearing in an interview = Bad
Suspension from frustrated outburst = Bad

Talk of him coming back with a chip on his shoulder = Great

Back