• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Latrell Mitchell

Only way trell shuts people up is if he stops being lazy and gets over his attitude he has on the field.

He needs to change his game and evolve into a real fullback but he refuses to do so and no one at the club will say or do anything about it.

Sick of saying it but he could be the best fullback, best player in the game if he actually applied himself and put in a real dig.

Most frustrating player to watch, so much wasted potential.

Like buying a Ferrari but never going over the speed limit.

I really don't like christian and his eleventy seven multiple personalities as much as the next guy, but can't you see the, well the irony I guess, of supporting Braith and telling Trell to man up and accept the criticism that comes his way, and you wanting someone to say something to your face so you can deal with them?

Tbh i would like to see bluey and darque face off, no pun intended

Honestly i just get dirty on people who think they can sit behind a keyboard and be a smart ass, no matter how different your opinion there is no real need to insult anybody, i cant respect a person who sits behind a keyboard throwing snide insults, if your opinion differs from others so be it, you may just be right.
Tbh i would like to see bluey and darque face off, no pun intended

Honestly i just get dirty on people who think they can sit behind a keyboard and be a smart ass, no matter how different your opinion there is no real need to insult anybody, i cant respect a person who sits behind a keyboard throwing snide insults, if your opinion differs from others so be it, you may just be right.

LOL, really?

You need to go back into the Social Lounge and delete 95% of your posts in those threads the Mods warned you about because of your abuse and insults.

Oh the irony.

He was better tonight I’d just like him to bring the ball out of trouble more.

I thought he had quite a good game.

Good to see him kicking the ball more too some good high kicks there.

As to the people that keep abusing him hang your heads in shame.

A thing people forget too who go at him is we wouldn’t have scored close to 22 points without him out there tonight.

Last edited:
Trell played really bloody good.

I shudder to think how many points we wouldnt score in the last 12 months without him

Historically worst defense and attack if that were the case.

He looks the slimmest he's been in a Souths jumper. They always say that but its never actually true. But now it is.

First half he was in the frame on every cowboys attack. So gassed right before halftime from the workload gagai had to slot in at fullback for half a defensive set.

Good job

Credit where it’s due, Latrell was probably our best tonight. Aside from the terrible drop out, he had a great game.
I would dispute that. He was ok in attack when he decided to get involved. Defensively however he was next to useless and it all comes back to his lack of fitness.

Case in point the try the Cows score just before HT. You can see him out on the wing in the background with hands on hips totally gassed while the Cows score on the other side of the field. His fitness level is embarrassing for an NRL Fb.

As for his attack, he did do some good things but lets be honest....considering the coin he's on it wasn't exactly an earth-shattering performance. The pass for AJ's try was pretty standard stuff and the Cows defence basically made the decision for him. The solo try was good, but he almost bombed it by not passing to Keon who would have strolled over.

It was a better performance I guess....but he is still nowhere near where he needs to be as a marque player. And again it comes back to fitness. The mistakes he makes like the awful drop out and missing a goal from in front are a direct result of fatigue. He needs to be better.

Last edited:
Mitchell drop kicked short again from which the Cows were gifted a try then with the score 24-22 he fluffed an easy shot at goal.
This super duper star is a goofus,Hawko and Pete have an excuse this mug is having a lend of Souths …….million dollar man……bullshit!

Credit where it’s due, Latrell was probably our best tonight. Aside from the terrible drop out, he had a great game.

Yep, or damn close to it.

We'd be stuffed without him.

Seems like we are stuffed with him as well. We won just about every stat last night and still couldn't jag a win.
Which shows just how much is wrong with us at the moment in so many ways.

Latest posts

Back