• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

If shuster is cheap I'm cool with it.

He either kills it and we get massive bang for our buck or he is shit and we just cut him loose
Na shit signing

1 overweight high maintenance player is enough in any roster. 2 is not only surplus to needs but just plain stupid

Guess it’s going to be another 45 year stint between premierships

If anyone knows how to polish a turd it’s uncle Wayne
Name one for me.

Wayne gets the best out of those with outstanding ability

Paulo, Knight, Tass, Cook still stunk under Wayne

Even players like Nikorima and O’Suvillian are sucking under Wayne. O’Suvillian looked good at Penrith

This is going to be like Bidens last term if these shit signings continue

Name one for me.

Even players like Nikorima and O’Suvillian are sucking under Wayne. O’Suvillian looked good at Penrith

You’d boo Santa Claus
For one, it’s a rumour, two… no idea what the contract consists of, perhaps, if he signs he has performance markers in the contract, id hope so
If he signs I’d like to think Wayne has made contact
It’s his last chance potentially, I think he’ll give it arseholes & kick on
Every player you sign is potentially a dud under your unique system & a different environment

Last edited:
Name one for me.

Mark Nichols, Blake Taafe, Bailey Sironen, Corey Allan (series winning Origin player under Wayne), Dean Britt… Even Tevita Tatola wasn’t the guy he became when Wayne first arrived.

Knight’s name was thrown around for Origin after his first year under Wayne.

Paulo might not have turned into Tuqiri, but Wayne had him performing to a level where he played in a GF and was the clubs first thought when we needed to replace Dane Gagai following his departure.

Tass joined the club after Wayne departed, he didn’t coach him.

Cook played for Australia under Wayne and was the Origin hooker during his time here, starting hooker, all 3 games, 3 years in a row.

Wayne is the least of our concerns and you’re take on him is laughably off base.

Schuster at a tick under 300k so I’d say 275-280k I’m happy with it.
Well he is certainly a better option as a depth player than both Host and Chee Kam. At least he brings an attacking game. The kid has loads of talent. Hopefully WB get rid of the inflated ego and make a good team player out of him.

Mark Nichols, Blake Taafe, Bailey Sironen, Corey Allan (series winning Origin player under Wayne), Dean Britt… Even Tevita Tatola wasn’t the guy he became when Wayne first arrived.

Paulo might not have turned into Tuqiri, but Wayne had him performing to a level where he played in a GF and was the clubs first thought when we needed to replace Dane Gagai following his departure.

Cook played for Australia under Wayne and was the Origin hooker during his time here, starting hooker, all 3 games, 3 years in a row.

Wayne is the least of our concerns and you’re take on him is laughably off base.
I mean look at what he has done with Marshall-King at the Dolphins. Turned him into a top 5 dummy half. Then Isaako has improved under him, and even the Hammer wasn’t this consistent at the Cows.

I mean look at what he has done with Marshall-King at the Dolphins. Turned him into a top 5 dummy half. Then Isaako has improved under him, and even the Hammer wasn’t this consistent at the Cows.

An overwhelming majority of the time, your squad gets about what they deserve with Wayne as coach. Which is all you really ever want.

All players with good attitudes and work ethic

They weren’t turds.

Schuster is.

An overwhelming majority of the time, your squad gets about what they deserve with Wayne as coach. Which is all you really ever want.
Which is why if you want a premiership you sign players who will help that cause.

Our window with Wayne returning gets reopened

But if we continue to make shit and head scratching signings the club are going to blow another opportunity and it will be another lost decade and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit to see Murray move over to the Roosters.

It’s time to stop f&&king around and for the C$&ts in charge to stop overestimating their football intelligence and sign players that are going to support Murray win a NRL title

We keep thinking Wayne will solve everything.

He won’t and Schuster won’t solve any of our problems and will more than likely compound them

Latest posts

Back