• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

From an article in the Roar:-

"23 years on and the Australians are still finding out what Briers can do. The Warrington legend, now 45, has been running the attack at the Broncos since the start of the year, and has transformed Brisbane from the ninth best offense in the NRL to the second best, with 24 more tries scored and, of course, a commensurate rise up the ladder that has seen the club finish in the top two."

Sounds promising.

Wallabies flyhalf Carter Gordon will join the Gold Coast Titans in 2025, with the exciting playmaker to make the switch to Rugby League.

Formerly at the Melbourne Rebels, Gordon has played eight times for the Wallabies, making his international debut against the Springboks in 2023.

He’s a current member of the Australian squad and has played at the Rugby World Cup.

From an article in the Roar:-

"23 years on and the Australians are still finding out what Briers can do. The Warrington legend, now 45, has been running the attack at the Broncos since the start of the year, and has transformed Brisbane from the ninth best offense in the NRL to the second best, with 24 more tries scored and, of course, a commensurate rise up the ladder that has seen the club finish in the top two."

Sounds promising.
Or is it the fact that he has players like Hass , Walsh, Cobbo and Mam in the side to mention a few ? Let's see how he'd go with a team like the Tigers or other teams without that firepower before blowing trumpets.

No to DeBelin and no to Smith. Bad news. Both of them.
Some people want us to go after this cross-eyed philanderer, De Belin, because stupidly they think he was found not guilty in court. No such thing occurred. It was a hung jury on 2 occasions and the DPP thought the costs involved in another possibly undecided jury was not worth it, so the charges were withdrawn. That is NOT being found not guilty. That is just been kissed on the dick by good fortune. The bloke is a scumbag we don't need at the club.

De Belin , court case or not , who cares

we need a Barnstorming prop or two and and barnstorming winger.......

backrowers and aged ones at that are not our priority guilty or not. if rumour about Aitkin is true , hope he cheap and that is enough.

I would also rather experiment with Milne as a backrower, could be an interesting EDGE backrower.he likes to run in , well put him closer to the opponent halves and let him rush in to flatten them .

Or is it the fact that he has players like Hass , Walsh, Cobbo and Mam in the side to mention a few ? Let's see how he'd go with a team like the Tigers or other teams without that firepower before blowing trumpets.
If you bothered to read the interview he clearly states how he establishes his attacking structures around the type of talent he has at his disposal

Unlike your mate JD who just had his singular philosophy and rode it all the way to last place

If you bothered to read the interview he clearly states how he establishes his attacking structures around the type of talent he has at his disposal

Unlike your mate JD who just had his singular philosophy and rode it all the way to last place
JD's not my mate. He was however a coach of the club I support who along with its players I was always supporting. Too bad not all supporters of their club actually support the people who are there doing the actual work. Anyway it's great to see you actually llke a coach. It's been along time coming. Even Though you'll probably be stabbing this new bloke in the back as soon as we lose a few games next year and telling us all what he should be doing.

JD's not my mate. He was however a coach of the club I support who along with its players I was always supporting. Too bad not all supporters of their club actually support the people who are there doing the actual work. Anyway it's great to see you actually llke a coach. It's been along time coming. Even Though you'll probably be stabbing this new bloke in the back as soon as we lose a few games next year and telling us all what he should be doing.
If you supported JD over the last season and a half, you don't know much about Footy teams because that team was screaming out that the Coach was useless.
There were many other signs too.
I don't think you do anyone any favours by supporting a dud just because you support the Club.
JD had to go and to me, it became obvious weeks before the end of the season last year. The St George game in fact that we just scraped by to win and when he came out and said that we were close to our best.
The bloke was living in fairy land

Latest posts

Back