• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

A person is innocent until found guilty. So he is innocent as the whole concept of the law is the presumption of innocence.

Yeah stuff like that annoys me, people make their mind up on a person of being guilty and if they don't get the verdict they want they still try to claim they're guilty.

I don't care what he did in his personal life but I don't think he's a player we need.

But if he wanted to come cheap then I would take him but you can't see that happening

Yeah stuff like that annoys me, people make their mind up on a person of being guilty and if they don't get the verdict they want they still try to claim they're guilty.

I don't care what he did in his personal life but I don't think he's a player we need.

But if he wanted to come cheap then I would take him but you can't see that happening
I wish life was as black and white as innocent and guilty. Not the world we live in unfortunately. Maybe in the Leave It To Beaver era.

In court There are 3 conclusions
Guilty Unanimous Judge can accept 11-1 and in rare cases 10-2
Not Guilty Unanimous or maybe 11-1
Or a hung jury...neither guilty or not guilty
Hung usually means retrial but not always
The DPP will weigh up many things before deciding a retrial like the chances of a guilty verdict (how strong the case is) and probably the main reason COST. That is cost to the taxpayer and cost to the participants
Some get one retrial not often 2
So to say someone is Guilty or NOT guilty from a hung jury is wrong
I dont think anyone would prefer a hung jury result because you were never cleared

I think De B is a grub of the highest order, if only for what he did to his pregnant partner
I am sure we have signed grubs before
Good player though
We dont need another backrower and I think he's not really a prop
I would prefer we signed a big bopper

In court There are 3 conclusions
Guilty Unanimous Judge can accept 11-1 and in rare cases 10-2
Not Guilty Unanimous or maybe 11-1
Or a hung jury...neither guilty or not guilty
Hung usually means retrial but not always
The DPP will weigh up many things before deciding a retrial like the chances of a guilty verdict (how strong the case is) and probably the main reason COST. That is cost to the taxpayer and cost to the participants
Some get one retrial not often 2
So to say someone is Guilty or NOT guilty from a hung jury is wrong
I dont think anyone would prefer a hung jury result because you were never cleared
Thank you.

This is what I was trying to explain, obviously not as concisely as you.

To be clear Mr De Belin was found not guilty on 1 count in his retrial.

And to futher clarify, I'm not trying to insinuate anything about the case except that the jury was unable to reach a verdict twice.

David Armstrong only agreed to recommit to the Knights last week. Now he wants out. See the fullback’s surprise destination should he win a release from Newcastle.

Daily Telegraph

There are a number of grubs of the highest orders who play and have played the game. He is one of them

Yeah but we have a lot of ex players that you could put in the same boat.

I just don’t get some fans they can per judge some players but forgive others.

If there all grubs then put them all in the same boat

Yeah but we have a lot of ex players that you could put in the same boat.

I just don’t get some fans they can per judge some players but forgive others.

If there all grubs then put them all in the same boat
FWIW I’m just a fan with an opinion (like most others here) so I’m not sure anyone is forgiving anyone or otherwise.
My opinion in the instance of Kirisome Auva after hearing what he did was that he should have been let go from the club but we didn’t hear anything about that until well after the fact.

Off to ESL.

Crazy.
It is understood that Armstrong has met with Newcastle officials and told them he wants out of the two-year contract he had just agreed to in a bid to join the English Super League next season. A formal release came on Monday.

Leigh Leopards have weighed in with a richer three-year deal to entice Armstrong to join the club in 2025.

Noted speedsters including Bevan French, Matt Dufty and Jai Field have starred in the Super League in recent years.

Latest posts

Back