• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

Wayne Bennett's second coming at South Sydney next season could reap the Rabbitohs a massive bonus.

Bennett's right-hand man at the Dolphins for the past two seasons, Peter O'Sullivan, may also land at Redfern in 2025.

O'Sullivan is widely regarded as the best recruitment man in the business and has done an amazing job with the roster at Redcliffe in the club's initial two seasons.
Please please please make it happen

The same Euan Aitken that nobody on here would have given a second thought to before he went to the Dolphins. I'd rather we looked elsewhere to be honest.Let's get a big Islander boy with height and pace instead.

News Corp are reporting Euan Aitken is in advanced discussions to join the Rabbitohs from 2025.

Before we talk about Wayne poaching players again, they say the Dolphins made it clear they could only offer a one year contract while a multi year deal has been tabled by Souths.

While I'm not a huge wrap on Aitken (honest toiler, nothing more, very Bennett), I like that with this rumour and the Royce Hunt one, that the club is aware of its shortcomings on the field and is looking to recruit in the right areas...

Are we chasing him as an edge backrower, or a centre?

I know that this year has been shit, on so many levels but we are pretty well stocked in centres with Stretch making a comeback next year (I don't think he'll be back this year).

Are we chasing him as an edge backrower, or a centre?

I know that this year has been shit, on so many levels but we are pretty well stocked in centres with Stretch making a comeback next year (I don't think he'll be back this year).
Back rower

Forget Aitken and go for a back who can also cover fullback. Latrell is bound to get suspended or injured and we'll be scraping the barrell trying to use a small fullback who should be playing in the halves yet again.

Host might just surprise in a pack that's firing. He looked good last game . Aitken has more errors, both attacking and defensive, in his game from what I've seen.

Latest posts

Back