• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Latest Rumours

The Blue Mountains are part of the Penrith catchment, as are Windsor, Richmond and the surrounding farming lands. I lived on a very nice secluded acreage in the Blue Mountains for 35 years - 20 minutes from Penrith Park. It was a great place to live. I'd much prefer it to the 'overcrowded dump'; that is Bondi.
Yes, the mountains have their benefits but I love the ocean.........just not Bondi.

I have read endlessly on this forum that Moses is close to useless, over rated and over paid.

So why does anyone care if he goes to the Roosters? Wouldn't that be a good thing?
It’s crazy the hysteria on here when the Roosters sign a player.

It would make much more sense to ask the question why we aren’t signing players?

The Roster’s sign a player then get the NRL to force a player out if need be.

Again we are owned by two Billionaires and a Hollywood megastar, but we still have a small club mentality at times. While a lot of fans like to forever play the victims’ as a club hard done by.

I have read endlessly on this forum that Moses is close to useless, over rated and over paid.

So why does anyone care if he goes to the Roosters? Wouldn't that be a good thing?

Correct. He will only weaken them.

As an aside, I note Keary getting a few gigs on 9 & fox the last few seeks. The transition & backhanders have started.
yAnyone see how crap SBW is as a presenter? How’s he keep that gig 🤫

Correct. He will only weaken them.

As an aside, I note Keary getting a few gigs on 9 & fox the last few seeks. The transition & backhanders have started.
yAnyone see how crap SBW is as a presenter? How’s he keep that gig 🤫
SBW and Roach are both totally pathetic, cringe worthy.

Is there a notional value rule?
The only 2 times I have ever seen it used was with us signing GI and Parra with Falou. We almost lost GI because of this to AFL. Falou did was lost to Rugby. Outside of that I don’t recall it being used.
It’s crazy the hysteria on here when the Roosters sign a player.
Kind of like what the Roosters forum is like when we signed players over the years.

The only 2 times I have ever seen it used was with us signing GI and Parra with Falou. We almost lost GI because of this to AFL. Falou did was lost to Rugby. Outside of that I don’t recall it being used.

Kind of like what the Roosters forum is like when we signed players over the years.
Didnt we also have to use it to sign Sam back from Rugby?

C'mon Sport you wouldn't like to live in the mountains of Mt Druitt or amongst the emu's in Emu Plains ? 🤪
Not Mt Druitt but along the banks of the Nepean river aren't too bad, I caught a big bass in the Nepean river.

You did well. Only thing I ever caught in the rivers and creeks out there were stolen cars. 😂
I was trolling a lure from a boat but there was too much drag so I changed it for a smaller lure and hooked up immediately, the guy that owned the boat was gobsmacked at how big it was.

I'll put a vid on bass fishing/cooking in the news thread.

Back