• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Jye Gray

It was an impressive debut.
I liked the fact that he didn’t shirk taking the ball to the line nor was he rag dolled carrying the ball. He’s very quick off the mark which is always an advantage. To top it off he showed he’s got a good dose of football smarts and can spot an opportunity to attack.

Well he has a short and long passing game and from last night it seems like a good kicking game.

Very good debut. I suggest we hold our excitement in check🫣

I suggest we get as excited as we want.

Part of being a dedicated fan is getting to watch the discovery of a talent, discussing him, watching his progress into first grade and eventually his entire career.

I recall being lucky enough to do the same with Jason Clark and watching him eventually win a Grand Final.

Jye is a special talent, time to get excited.

Last edited:
Leave the kid alone next you will want him for pm,you can’t Dutton already has the job!

Part of being a dedicated fan is getting to watch the discovery of a talent, discussing him, watching his progress into first grade and eventually his entire career.

I recall being lucky enough to do the same with Jason Clark and watching him eventually win a Grand Final.

i didn’t say DON’T get excite. Just keep it in check😜

I can remember back in the 1950s a bloke playing in third grade who looked pretty good.My father and I would go to the game and I would check the program for this mystery player.He was unseen for a long time injury I guess.
Then his name turned up in the program again.Ian Moir was a pretty good player even a once in a lifetime player!😳

Latest posts

Back