• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Journalists ruining rugby league

Journos are not even in the top 25 of issues that need fixing in league.

Don't read the stories, watch the shows, or fall for the click bait. Problem solved.
I wish I could follow your lead andyrabbit.

I have to say when South Sydney are performing poorly I do change my habits in respect to the ''media''

But I think I need my fix!

The other thing I would say, some of these clowns that make a living off this great game, Rugby League, should thank their lucky stars every day!

They have been kissed on the arse by a fairy. Can I say that?

Ohhhhhhh
Myyyyyyy
Godddddd

I know hes not a journo, but this is another example of rugby league media proving its a joke.

On triple m sunday, rumours swirled that Cobbo was going to be picked on the bench.
Gordie went ape shit and was totally against a winger taking a forwards bench spot.

Was 110% against it.

Fast forward 24 hours. Slater announces side. Cobbo on bench.

Tallis on 360 supporting the choice and saying how dangerous he will be even if he gets 10 mins.

How the f*** does anyone believe anything they say.

This is beyond ridiculous.

Gordie strikes again!!!!

On the Sunday Sin Bin they replayed Gordies rant on picking a winger on the bench.

He doubled down now that Cobbo was confirmed saying its the wrong move, but he will wait to be proven wrong.

Wow!

Seems like one rhetoric for 360 and another for TripleM.

Farcical!

Back