• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

I've got a new rash

I believe my past family had to do just that with those pesky Romans, Saxons, Angles and Vikings, lucky enough it was long ago and i can move on.
So you agree that defending your home and land is justified.

Do you have any answers?, landlords are reluctant to rent to these people because of a history of destruction of property, why is that?, why are aboriginal kids roaming the streets late at night, why is that?, why is domestic abuse and child molestation so high in aboriginal communities, why?, why is domestic violence and violence and crime so prolific in aboriginal communities, why is that, people like YOU do nothing to solve the issues you only make excuses for the behavior, well dont be surprised if that behavior just keeps going unless things change and the change must start with them.
Translation: I cannot answer the question, as usual.

Its 2023 the point is mute, i have no ill feeling for Romans or Japanese for that matter, i wont use long past issues as an excuse for failure.
So you agree that defending your home and land is justified.

If a landlord wont rent to a white family its usually because they have a poor history of property care, same for aboriginals ( ie as i stated first, if there is a bias it was earnt), white kids roaming the street at night?, must have crap parents just like the kids in Alice Springs, and your kidding yourself if you think the problem with white kids roaming at night is on the same level, and wow!! domestic abuse is nowhere near the problem in the greater community as it is in aboriginal communities, your kidding yourself big time there, as for doing something?, i live my life and try and be a good family member and citizen , i leave others to make their own choices.

### anitsoft posted
Do you have any answers?, landlords are reluctant to rent to white people because of a history of destruction of property in areaas like Mt Druitt, why is that?, why are white kids roaming the streets late at night, why is that?, why is domestic abuse and child molestation so high in white communities, why?, why is domestic violence and violence and crime so prolific in white communities, why is that, people like YOU do nothing to solve the issues you only make excuses for the behavior, well dont be surprised if that behavior just keeps going unless things change and the change must start with them.###

Do you have any answers?, landlords are reluctant to rent to these people because of a history of destruction of property, why is that?,
Races don't destroy property, individuals do. Again, for the slow witted, go for a drive around some certain western Sydney areas like Mt Druitt and see the condition of the houses, and check the skin colour of the tennants. Why do you ignore the destruction of property by white people and highlight it with black people? Seems a little ignorant and unfair. By the way, try actually answering the question.

why are aboriginal kids roaming the streets late at night, why is that?,
Probably the same reason for when white kids do it out west on a nightly basis, bad parenting.
Are you aware white kids as young as 12 roam around stealing and fighting in the outer west? Why try to act like it's only black kids. By the way, plase answer the question.

why is domestic abuse and child molestation so high in aboriginal communities, why?,
Why is it so high across Australia from white people, not just restricted to a local community?
Try and answer the question.

why is domestic violence and violence and crime so prolific in aboriginal communities
Why is it so high right across Australia from white people, including coward punches in well known pubs, usually from white people. Have a go at answering the question.

If a landlord wont rent to a white family its usually because they have a poor history of property care, same for aboriginals ( ie as i stated first, if there is a bias it was earnt), white kids roaming the street at night?, must have crap parents just like the kids in Alice Springs, and your kidding yourself if you think the problem with white kids roaming at night is on the same level, and wow!! domestic abuse is nowhere near the problem in the greater community as it is in aboriginal communities, your kidding yourself big time there, as for doing something?, i live my life and try and be a good family member and citizen , i leave others to make their own choices.

### anitsoft posted
Do you have any answers?, landlords are reluctant to rent to white people because of a history of destruction of property in areaas like Mt Druitt, why is that?, why are white kids roaming the streets late at night, why is that?, why is domestic abuse and child molestation so high in white communities, why?, why is domestic violence and violence and crime so prolific in white communities, why is that, people like YOU do nothing to solve the issues you only make excuses for the behavior, well dont be surprised if that behavior just keeps going unless things change and the change must start with them.###
I know what State you live in, Confusion.

Deedee Deedee Deedee Deedee GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Well its just pointless , you just ignore reality, of course individuals destroy property, the owners of investment properties have a right to protect their investment, and they perceive renting to aboriginals as risky.
Kids roaming the streets at night?, its not on anywhere near the same level, you point to one region but aboriginal youths roaming at night stealing cars ect is far more widespread.
As for violence and domestic violence ?, per head of population its far far more of an issue in black communities, That is why they are far over represented in our penal system.
And do yourself a Favour, visit hotcopper the investment site, view that thread on the issue, these are the people that own investment properties, you can make out this is racist or red necked till the cows come home but at the end of the day, its their homes to let to who they chose.
Races don't destroy property, individuals do. Again, for the slow witted, go for a drive around some certain western Sydney areas like Mt Druitt and see the condition of the houses, and check the skin colour of the tennants. Why do you ignore the destruction of property by white people and highlight it with black people? Seems a little ignorant and unfair. By the way, try actually answering the question.

Probably the same reason for when white kids do it out west on a nightly basis, bad parenting.
Are you aware white kids as young as 12 roam around stealing and fighting in the outer west? Why try to act like it's only black kids. By the way, plase answer the question.

Why is it so high across Australia from white people, not just restricted to a local community?
Try and answer the question.

Why is it so high right across Australia from white people, including coward punches in well known pubs, usually from white people. Have a go at answering the question.

It really is a little like that.

At times I actually wonder if this guy is serious or just taking the piss to wind people up.

It's hard to imagine anyone actually being that ignorant and bigoted, apart from Alf Garnett or Archie Bunker.

Well its just pointless , you just ignore reality, of course individuals destroy property, the owners of investment properties have a right to protect their investment, and they perceive renting to aboriginals as risky.
Kids roaming the streets at night?, its not on anywhere near the same level, you point to one region but aboriginal youths roaming at night stealing cars ect is far more widespread.
As for violence and domestic violence ?, per head of population its far far more of an issue in black communities, That is why they are far over represented in our penal system.
And do yourself a Favour, visit hotcopper the investment site, view that thread on the issue, these are the people that own investment properties, you can make out this is racist or red necked till the cows come home but at the end of the day, its their homes to let to who they chose.
Translation: I am incapable of answering specific questions.

Get in the real world fella, go join that investment forum and check out the link i sent, these are the peo;le that own the rentals, its quite a thread, dont be uninformed, take a look.
It really is a little like that.

At times I actually wonder if this guy is serious or just taking the piss to wind people up.

It's hard to imagine anyone actually being that ignorant and bigoted, apart from Alf Garnett or Archie Bunker.

Latest posts

Back