• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

It seems to me it’s those on the left who want to move on and constantly dismiss the woke narrative and for obvious reasons

It seems to me it’s those on the left who want to move on and constantly dismiss the woke narrative and for obvious reasons
It was an over used term a few years ago, but really no one is using it much these days.

I never thought of it as an insult anyway. Woke seems to me to be a belief in social justice, as far as I can make out.

Not in my youtube feed. I guess people will flog this culture war as long as they're making money. Will you be attending Brendan O'Neills speaking tour at only $65 a ticket?
Woke/leftism is a mental illness so I guess that's why it captures people's attention.

That is interesting.
What would you call someone who believes in an imaginary god and thinks that a 2000 year old text can predict the future?
Do you mean anyone that believes in an imaginary god as opposed to the one true God?

Do you mean anyone that believes in an imaginary god as opposed to the one true God?
I think Christopher Hitchens said the only difference between someone who doesn't believe in God and someone who does is that one of them disbelieves in one less than the other.

It certainly was very agitated and very fast. 😬
Read an article about a wildlife photographer who had set up camp and photographed all the big predators. Land and sea. The only animal that unsettled him were crocs. It was the only time he felt that he was being scrutinised, studied, evaluated. How can I get this guy. How can I eat him.
Would love to hear what he thought of this video.

Read an article about a wildlife photographer who had set up camp and photographed all the big predators. Land and sea. The only animal that unsettled him were crocs. It was the only time he felt that he was being scrutinised, studied, evaluated. How can I get this guy. How can I eat him.
Would love to hear what he thought of this video.
Sharks don't swim along a beach or river waiting for someone or something to enter whereas crocs do and on occasion leave the water to attack, therein lies the difference.

Sharks don't swim along a beach or river waiting for someone or something to enter whereas crocs do and on occasion leave the water to attack, therein lies the difference.
An American stand up comedian has the answers to all questions.
His straight talking is really something!
See “Bullshit”

Latest posts

Back