• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

I am interested in some motorsport but not all, WRC rally is spectacular and I think it requires more skill than other forms of motorsport.
Yeah I'm the same. Like most sports I keep an eye on it, and, I agree, rally driving is off it's head. In a thousand years they still won't be able to make a computer that can drive a rally car like a human being.
The main reason I asked is because I remember watching a sports show years ago and I think it was the Australian rally and Possum Bourne went through a farm gate virtually sideways, and the footage was captured from above by a helicopter. Bloody spectacular, but I can't find it anywhere (when I say anywhere I mean a 5 minute spell on google haha).

Yeah I'm the same. Like most sports I keep an eye on it, and, I agree, rally driving is off it's head. In a thousand years they still won't be able to make a computer that can drive a rally car like a human being.
The main reason I asked is because I remember watching a sports show years ago and I think it was the Australian rally and Possum Bourne went through a farm gate virtually sideways, and the footage was captured from above by a helicopter. Bloody spectacular, but I can't find it anywhere (when I say anywhere I mean a 5 minute spell on google haha).
There was some awesome GT3 night racing at Sebring recently, saw it on youtube.

Edit: Found it.

There was some awesome GT3 night racing at Sebring recently, saw it on youtube.
Yeah man I'll check it out. Is there ever any boring rally stuff?
Gotta admit mate, a bit salty you didn't produce some footage I shamelessly and sneakily asked for :)
Gotta do better...

Yeah man I'll check it out. Is there ever any boring rally stuff?
Gotta admit mate, a bit salty you didn't produce some footage I shamelessly and sneakily asked for :)
Gotta do better...
Sorry, I didn't realise that you were hoping that I'd look for it, I'll see if i can find anything.

Sorry, I didn't realise that you were hoping that I'd look for it, I'll see if i can find anything.
I could say yeah try and find it you won't be disappointed, but it was over 20 years ago, it could be a bog average effort :)
I'm sure you won't but don't try too hard mate

Latest posts

Back