• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

Yorkshire Airlines!, never heard of them before..

Snowy2, the project that never stops taking, we should have built high tech Coal fired power plants, i mean we all get the benefits of the millions of Tonnes of coal we send overseas , sounds stupid that we cant use our own coal.

Snowy2, the project that never stops taking, we should have built high tech Coal fired power plants, i mean we all get the benefits of the millions of Tonnes of coal we send overseas , sounds stupid that we cant use our own coal.
Snowy 2 tunneling machine is stuck again I believe.

Yeah nah
The LNP didn't have an energy policy in any of the 9 years of government.
The result of this was a lack of investment from the private sector.
Which meant 9 wasted years of transitioning to renewables.
One thing I find hard to reconcile in the so-called climate wars is the inherent thought that reducing coal fired electricity meant just turning the tap off.
The key word is transitioning.
The LNP speak to voters in black and white, Labor speak to voters in grey.
We live in a grey world.

Yeah nah
The LNP didn't have an energy policy in any of the 9 years of government.
The result of this was a lack of investment from the private sector.
Which meant 9 wasted years of transitioning to renewables.
One thing I find hard to reconcile in the so-called climate wars is the inherent thought that reducing coal fired electricity meant just turning the tap off.
The key word is transitioning.
The LNP speak to voters in black and white, Labor speak to voters in grey.
We live in a grey world.
I think the LNP did have an energy policy but they would have been torn apart if they made it official.

You just have to feel sorry for the decent average folks, i was not going to dip a toe in this debate any more but this was interesting and popped up on you tube.
You wont hear this on Al Jazeera though.

You just have to feel sorry for the decent average folks, i was not going to dip a toe in this debate any more but this was interesting and popped up on you tube.
You wont hear this on Al Jazeera though.
Thanks for posting that Bluey, it's disgraceful what hamas have put their own people through.

Very relevant letter from The Australian, and how true.
"The imminent visit of China's Premier Li Qiang will provide a great opportunity for Extinction Rebellion and their fellow climate warriors to make their presence known in regard to global emissions. If they are so concerned about Australia's measly one percent of emissions, imagine how outraged they should be over China's thirty percent. Inexplicably, these agitators seem to only target democratic countries like Australia and make excuses for totalitarian countries like China. Why the hypocritical inconsistency? China builds two coal fired power stations every week. Why are no Chinese consulates in Australia feeling the indignant wrath of our self appointed guardians of planet earth? Don't these protestors insist that we are in a climate emergency?"

Do the Teals and Simon Holmes a Court know where the Chinese embassy is???

Back