• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Interesting.......

I'm not sure what you mean by "youtube rabbit holes?"
When you start watching YouTube for recipes, then two hours later you're watching a video on the life cycle of the liver fluke. Like an Alice in Wonderland reference I guess.
I say it because your posts are varied, not on one topic.

Awesome stuff mate. Thanks for posting. Mum and 2 babies, you can tell they are at the top of the food chain.
Interesting that they don't attack humans, I've read that before.
And a group has started attacking boats lately. Would love to get in their heads and find out why.

Awesome stuff mate. Thanks for posting. Mum and 2 babies, you can tell they are at the top of the food chain.
And a group has started attacking boats lately. Would love to get in their heads and find out why.
That vid was in NZ I think and the orcas on the NZ east coast feed primarily on stingray.

There is a vid on the orcas sinking boats off Gibraltar but people are speculating as to whether they attacking or playing? I'll see if I can find it.

Here tis.

Back