• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

It will if the veil of secrecy is dropped moving forward.
Having said that, being transparent about a terrible situation does not mean that injury prevention and rehab has been properly managed this year. I am not impressed. Getting full disclosure just adds fuel to the fire from my perspective.

If we win 2 out of the next 3 I think we see Trell return. If we lose 2 of the next 3 I’m not sure we do. Although who knows with Trell. He may want to finish the season off. Would be the 2nd time he would do that feat since he arrived here.

Spoke to Haizyn Mellars today. He confirmed that he is out for the season. Said that they decided to focus on building his body up. Impressive young man. One thing I noticed when he shook my hand was how strong a grip he has.

Also spoke to Junior Tatola. Told me he will be back to full running in November. So he should be pretty much right to go the start of preseason.

Nothing new with Campbell Graham. Being out had killed him. Is pretty much right to go, but they are going the cautious side with him.

Spoke to Haizyn Mellars today. He confirmed that he is out for the season. Said that they decided to focus on building his body up. Impressive young man. One thing I noticed when he shook my hand was how strong a grip he has.

Also spoke to Junior Tatola. Told me he will be back to full running in November. So he should be pretty much right to go the start of preseason.

Nothing new with Campbell Graham. Being out had killed him. Is pretty much right to go, but they are going the cautious side with him.
I’m so excited by the prospect of Mellars. Just needs to stay fit

It didn't sound too positive about Trell in Benny's interview today. He was talking 4 weeks in a boot, plus a week or two of prepping him to return. Do you think that's four weeks from when the boot first went on, or four weeks from now?

Didn't sound great.

It didn't sound too positive about Trell in Benny's interview today. He was talking 4 weeks in a boot, plus a week or two of prepping him to return. Do you think that's four weeks from when the boot first went on, or four weeks from now?

Didn't sound great.
I took it as 4 weeks from when the boot went on plus a week or so of training. And that matches the timeline of the Storm game if we are still alive. Or the week after

Surely all of this confusion could be avoided if the expected return was expressed as a date on the calendar rather than x number of weeks where it’s unclear as to when the clock started.

Not sure why people get so worked up about injuries and return dates.

You should use my method, it's foolproof.

If a player is not listed in the squad, he's injured.
If they are listed the following week, that's their return date.

Not sure why people get so worked up about injuries and return dates.

You should use my method, it's foolproof.

If a player is not listed in the squad, he's injured.
If they are listed the following week, that's their return date.
Posts like this are dumb.

It's not like a thread is being derailed or anything.

It's a discussion about injuries and suspensions in a thread about injuries and suspensions on a forum for tragics to discuss our footy club.

Love you too princess

The guys signature is one of the more ironic things on this forum.

Imagine people wanting to know how players are recuperating or returning from injury for a club they support on an injury and suspension thread.

Last edited:
I think if Stretch is 100% recovered he should be playing.

Back