• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Not sure why people get so worked up about injuries and return dates.

You should use my method, it's foolproof.

If a player is not listed in the squad, he's injured.
If they are listed the following week, that's their return date.
Lol

Devastating. Absolutely guttering for AJ, and I'm shattered for him. That's a horrendous injury, especially for the type of player he is. This will now see him miss most, if not all of 2025 Pre-Season and he'll start next year on the back foot.

That try-scoring record just got a hell of a lot harder. God, I feel for him.

Also, not good at all about Cody, that's the last thing we need. it was being reported as a hip flexor injury, but Hornby said it was a calf. Fingers crossed it's nothing major.

Injuries in 2024 huh.........

Devastating. Absolutely guttering for AJ, and I'm shattered for him. That's a horrendous injury, especially for the type of player he is. This will now see him miss most, if not all of 2025 Pre-Season and he'll start next year on the back foot.

That try-scoring record just got a hell of a lot harder. God, I feel for him.

Also, not good at all about Cody, that's the last thing we need. it was being reported as a hip flexor injury, but Hornby said it was a calf. Fingers crossed it's nothing major.

Injuries in 2024 huh.........
Yes, cant imagine how painful and debilitating it is to tear an Achilles.
Certainly makes his quest to pass Irvine harder. Reality is that it may not now happen in the Cardinal and Myrtle and that would be a shame. Sentiment and loyalty oftentimes loses out to the cold harsh reality of club rosters and contracts.

Gutted for AJ. Hope he can come back strong next season and grab that record. Cody injured also? The injuries to players is insane this season. We may need to contract some more rehab staff.

Another 4 weeks in the moon boot for Latrell, that’s him done for the season as well.

Gutted to have that confirmed for AJ, but we already knew that was the case I guess.

That isn't good on Trell either, still four more weeks in a boot. That would put his return at Round 26. Not much point coming back to be honest, that will be him done. Gutted.

Good news on Shaq though, and hopefully no mention of Cody is a good sign too.

I'm all for conservative management of injuries in this wet fart of a season.

However, it has annoyed me in the past when watching Penrith and Roosters win premierships playing players with broken feet and busted shoulders.

I still want an entire new team (or leaders only, whoever makes the decisions) for 2025 and hope the new ones get the balance right.

Latest posts

Back