• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

while Australians banging keyboards on the other side of the world claim the border is a non issue, that is not the case from people who actually know. The FBI, CIA Director William Burns; General Timothy Haugh, director of the National Security Agency and Commander of the U.S. Cyber Command; and Lieutenant General Jeffrey Kruse, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency are all very concerned

We are concerned about the terrorism implications from potential targeting of vulnerabilities at the border," Wray responded, reiterating concerns of threats accelerating since the October 7 attacks by Hamas on Israel that have led to a deadly conflict in Gaza.

"Well, even before October 7, I would have told this committee that we were at a heightened threat level from a terrorism perspective," Wray said on Monday.

From an FBI perspective, we are seeing a wide array of very dangerous threats that emanate from the border. And that includes everything from drug trafficking — the FBI alone seized enough fentanyl in the last two years to kill 270 million people — that's just on the fentanyl side," he said.

An awful lot of the violent crime in the United States is at the hands of gangs who are themselves involved in the distribution of that fentanyl," he said.

'I worry that among the people that are coming across the border that are evading law enforcement, that there are some people among those that mean to do us harm. Do you share that concern?' asked Cornyn.

Wray replied 'I do.'

Keep scaring people about "possible" terror links to those deplorable immigrants.

Fear and conquer, fear and conquer.

Politics is great.

Once again, the laughing icon without countering my comments tells me I’m spot on & correct👐
I'm not interested in the immigration issue at all. Like Duff said, it's fear politics designed to get votes, and has a distinct racist element ("poisoning the blood of our people"-Trump). I presented some links to show that immigration has some positive economic benefits. That's about as much effort as I want to put in.

I will make one more point though. MTG interrupted Bidens speech citing the murder of a woman allegedly killed by a migrant. The reason for bringing this up is to create fear. This was one murder. There was another murder of an Aussie woman committed by a US police officer a few years ago. Does that mean we should all fear the US police? Because that's the logic being used here.

However, research indicates that immigrants commit less crimes than U.S.-born people.

Much of the available data focuses on incarceration rates because that's where immigration status is recorded.

Some of the most extensive research comes from Stanford University. Economist Ran Abramitzky found that since the 1960s, immigrants are 60% less likely to be incarcerated than U.S.-born people.

Last edited:
I'm not interested in the immigration issue at all. Like Duff said, it's fear politics designed to get votes, and has a distinct racist element ("poisoning the blood of our people"-Trump). I presented some links to show that immigration has some positive economic benefits. That's about as much effort as I want to put in.

I will make one more point though. MTG interrupted Bidens speech citing the murder of a woman allegedly killed by a migrant. The reason for bringing this up is to create fear. This was one murder. There was another murder of an Aussie woman committed by a US police officer a few years ago. Does that mean we should all fear the US police? Because that's the logic being used here.

However, research indicates that immigrants commit less crimes than U.S.-born people.

Much of the available data focuses on incarceration rates because that's where immigration status is recorded.

Some of the most extensive research comes from Stanford University. Economist Ran Abramitzky found that since the 1960s, immigrants are 60% less likely to be incarcerated than U.S.-born people.
You'd care about immigration if you were one of the people left to live on the street while immigrants were given priority for accommodation. :(

I don't care who wins the US election, as long as it's Trump.

The FBI, CIA Director William Burns; General Timothy Haugh, director of the National Security Agency and Commander of the U.S. Cyber Command; and Lieutenant General Jeffrey Kruse, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency are all very concerned

It’s not “just fear politics” when these people listed here are holding an enquiry and say it’s a problem💡💡

I have been watching real deal vids re the Americin Civil War,really nice looking young men!Slaughtered!
Todays heroes…..hmmm.
Magamoron Trump voters are undecided as to whether Don is God or Jesus!!!🤪
Interviewer in Times Square asked Yankee doodles which two countries bordered the USA.
Anyone of our beloved Trump supporters on here know?Those interviewed didn’t!…….and they are allowed to vote?

Poor Joe needs a nap..
Over 300 million people in the USA and Joe is the best the Democrats can do?.

There are quite some on here who need a nap,
Whackos!
Asked the same questions at Harvard,similiar answers!

Last edited:
Apparently Robert Kennedy is going to announce himself and when Joe falls off the cliff Newsome may step up

God help ‘em if either of those 2 salute😆

Back