• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

I just started watching a replay as sad as that is😃

First question to Harris “do you believe that Americans are better off than they were 4 years ago#

Yep, no answer , just blurted what she’s going to do 😃

Cultist typing cultist stuff.

Dude, you seriously crazy.

You watch that debate and that's your take.

Go have a word with yourself man. Seriously.

Cultist typing cultist stuff.

Dude, you seriously crazy.

You watch that debate and that's your take.

Go have a word with yourself man. Seriously.

So tell me, do you watch a debate and don’t want questions answered. I contend dear sir, you are indeed the cultist 😆😆

Why wouldn’t my take be that she couldn’t answer a simple question put to her. Like her, you don’t want to hear the answer 💡

what was her answer when asked. .”you waited till June this year to act on the border problems, why?”
She just blurted some crap about Hannibal Lectar.
Happy with that cultist😆😆

She got caught out on Afghanistan and Russia and offered bugger all on Gaza & Israel when asked what would she do different to Biden. No solution

Thats fine for flag waving cheer girls like you, not me. That country is in a world of pain with her looming

So tell me, do you watch a debate and don’t want questions answered. I contend dear sir, you are indeed the cultist 😆😆

Why wouldn’t my take be that she couldn’t answer a simple question put to her. Like her, you don’t want to hear the answer 💡

what was her answer when asked. .”you waited till June this year to act on the border problems, why?”
She just blurted some crap about Hannibal Lectar.
Happy with that cultist😆😆

She got caught out on Afghanistan and Russia and offered bugger all on Gaza & Israel when asked what would she do different to Biden. No solution

Thats fine for flag waving cheer girls like you, not me. That country is in a world of pain with her looming

His biggest topic was clearly the border yet when they asked him why he voted down the bill he said he'd answer after responding to something else then didn't bother and the moderators just moved on from the single most important question of the night. It was pathetic.

Watched a replay of the debate last night as I was only tuning in and out in the day.

I thought Harris was a clear winner. Trump started ok but was so easily baited and was clearly losing it at some stages; dogs and cats 🙄 , abortion at 9 months and after birth (!), "concept of a plan" for healthcare (doh). I thought Harris scored when she pointed out how easy Trump can be manipulated by other leaders. He came across as a scowling bitter grumpy old man.

I was also surprised about how Kamala turned the debacle of the Afghanistan withdrawal around to Trump negotiating with terrorists.

I think Kamala will end up being another Jacinda Ardern if elected, she'll be popular at the beginning and be everyone's darling but in the the end she will be "found out" and the electorate won't be able to get rid of her quick enough. ;)

I think Kamala will end up being another Jacinda Ardern if elected, she'll be popular at the beginning and be everyone's darling but in the the end she will be "found out" and the electorate won't be able to get rid of her quick enough. ;)
Hang on she won two elections then did not stand for re-election. So your say Harris will have two terms as president.

Latest posts

Back