• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

He's soooooo misunderstood.

Finally admits he lost. Too bad for the people killed in the Jan 6th riots, and for his supporters jailed on a lie. And, oh dear, he has upset his racist supporters.

The debate will be a farce. ABC will not challenge Harris at all. It will be a session of Dorothy Dickers

The debate will be a farce. ABC will not challenge Harris at all. It will be a session of Dorothy Dickers
Is that what Sky told you?

I'm sure they'll both be able to get their points across. Will be interesting. Bet their both more than a little nervous.

Debate was a shambles, Harris has a vision for America?, well what is it and why has she not started it in the 3 years the Democrats have been in power?, the moderators wanted to pull out past quotes from Trump and fact check but let Harris off the hook.

Debate was a shambles, Harris has a vision for America?, well what is it and why has she not started it in the 3 years the Democrats have been in power?, the moderators wanted to pull out past quotes from Trump and fact check but let Harris off the hook.

There is genuinely nothing trump could do that would dissuade you from voting for him if you were given that chance isn't there?

Hey Duff i am fully aware of Trumps shortcomings, i would much rather the republicans had picked another candidate , i thought a lot of Mike Pence, but i am also fully aware of how Harris has failed the USA, i recall her giving a speech and the border was mentioned, her reply in the face of millions of illegal immigrants walking in unopposed was " We should be building bridges not walls".
There is genuinely nothing trump could do that would dissuade you from voting for him if you were given that chance isn't there?

Latest posts

Back