• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Energy Bills🥴

Ahhhh Mags, that’s precisely the attitude I’m seeing, hearing & talking about. No wonder nothing is achievable when the left is so full of hatred😰
Not full of hatred Sutto hatred is what people like Peter Costello promote.
He gets into a punch up with a reporter,someone gets decked and ch9 covers it up.The grub resigns!
Then we find that Costello is chair of the Nine entertainment team!Propagandaist.
I wouldn’t vote for that crud if he was the last conservative on Earth!
Hateful bastards! You and your cronies are full of it!
btw pal I don’t go around issuing death threats because I find your comments rude and based on ignorance or prejudice,Get your facts straight!
I call you what you are.Live with it!

Last edited:

I see one of the leaders from the planets most polluting countries is in town, i wonder if extinction rebellion or any of the other climate ferals will be protesting?, i bet not.
respect.jpg

Whats a few more billion wasted..

Snowy 2.0 boring machine Florence now stuck for a month in hard rock​

AprilFlorence1-copy-2.jpg

STORAGE
The Florence tunnel boring machine brought in by the federal government owned Snowy Hydro to create the head race tunnel for the troubled Snowy 2.0 pumped hydro project, remains stuck in hard rock nearly a month after coming to a halt.
The company revealed on Wednesday that the high pressure jets brought in to try and blast the rock away are “working well”, but gave no indication of when the machine would be able to resume operations.
The controversial and incident riddled project has been hit by lengthy delays and massive cost overruns, and according to some analysts each additional day of delay costs an additional $3 million a day in interest.

Whats a few more billion wasted..

Snowy 2.0 boring machine Florence now stuck for a month in hard rock​

AprilFlorence1-copy-2.jpg

STORAGE
The Florence tunnel boring machine brought in by the federal government owned Snowy Hydro to create the head race tunnel for the troubled Snowy 2.0 pumped hydro project, remains stuck in hard rock nearly a month after coming to a halt.
The company revealed on Wednesday that the high pressure jets brought in to try and blast the rock away are “working well”, but gave no indication of when the machine would be able to resume operations.
The controversial and incident riddled project has been hit by lengthy delays and massive cost overruns, and according to some analysts each additional day of delay costs an additional $3 million a day in interest.

Hey Bluey, let's look on bright side, it's keeping people employed. ;)

Was he Left, was he Right?
Turnbull was always a central politician. That is why he was not liked in the current version of the liberal party. They had moved and are still controlled by the right wing of liberal politics but Turnbull due to his early Labour values was a man who held the centre. The biggest issue that Turnbull had with his leadership was his constant struggling with the conservatives in the Libs.

Turnbull first applied to join the Labor party, he then turned to the Libs but at heart he was Labor as proven by his non stop mud slinging against Abbott and Morrison, Turnbull is not about politics, more about ego.
Turnbull was always a central politician. That is why he was not liked in the current version of the liberal party. They had moved and are still controlled by the right wing of liberal politics but Turnbull due to his early Labour values was a man who held the centre. The biggest issue that Turnbull had with his leadership was his constant struggling with the conservatives in the Libs.

Turnbull first applied to join the Labor party, he then turned to the Libs but at heart he was Labor as proven by his non stop mud slinging against Abbott and Morrison, Turnbull is not about politics, more about ego.
I think you contradict yourself there. The fact that Turnbull was politically active from an early age very much shows it was about politics. He had labour ideals as a uni student, lead the Republic debate and eventually became a Lib MHR. Sure he has an ego but that was not exclusive to him. As for Morrison and Abbot his sniping at them is more due to with their white anting him rather than ego. I think in an alternate universe if he had become a Labor member he would have been a very good one. Also his very close relationship with Gough Whitlam probably did not endear him to the right wing of his party.

Last edited:
"CFA brigades are taking strike action, refusing to fight fires on land hosting high-voltage transmission lines, solar or wind farms, over what they call the Vic government’s “reckless renewables expansion” > https://bit.ly/3VKvBZF"

"CFA brigades are taking strike action, refusing to fight fires on land hosting high-voltage transmission lines, solar or wind farms, over what they call the Vic government’s “reckless renewables expansion” > https://bit.ly/3VKvBZF"
Hmmm that's interesting, imagine being sent in to fight a fire with high voltage power lines in the vicinity........water and electricity are a bad mix.

Back