• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Energy Bills🥴

captainsutto

Master
Reaction score
God almighty, I decided to look into our bill given the significant rise we got on the last 2 quarters. Talk about confusing with different “segments “ attracting different rates AND then trying to compare that with other companies.
whenever I use one of those compare things I get bombarded with calls that only then piss me off🥵

thoughts?
suggestions?

When Sally McManus announced that Alan Fels was being asked to investigate price gouging they announced four industries where this is taking effect on Mr and mrs average.
The four industries named were Food marketing,Energy,Insurance and Housing?
These are the ones being targetted by the ACTU.
What happened to tha ACCC?
Solution….put a few of them up against a wall 😇
Banks are in it too!

It’s not easy to find the best deal these days with the different rates at different times because there are so many variables. I used to use an excell spreadsheet to do comparisons but that’s not accurate now with the peak loading etc. you could have a look at forums like whirlpool and see what they say about electricity deals in your area I’m about to do this to see if I can save a few dollars. Good luck with it.

God almighty, I decided to look into our bill given the significant rise we got on the last 2 quarters. Talk about confusing with different “segments “ attracting different rates AND then trying to compare that with other companies.
whenever I use one of those compare things I get bombarded with calls that only then piss me off🥵

thoughts?
suggestions?
Is this any help?

Thanks SS, I’ll jump onto that tomorrow……….after golf, of course

When your govt. sells off your water,gas,electricity what do you expect….fairyland?
Dont complain,you vote ultra conservatve more often than not?
I went to the CBA to make a withdrawal yesterday 8 people in the queue one teller.CBA makes billions.Hooray!😝

Have you seen the debt of Victoria or Queensland?, politicians like to spend your money, sometimes they just cant get enough, high immigration just exasperates the need for infrastructure and so on it goes..
When your govt. sells off your water,gas,electricity what do you expect….fairyland?
Dont complain,you vote ultra conservatve more often than not?
I went to the CBA to make a withdrawal yesterday 8 people in the queue one teller.CBA makes billions.Hooray!😝

Like trying to create better trade relations with China and India even trying to get Assange released?

Have you seen the debt of Victoria or Queensland?, politicians like to spend your money, sometimes they just cant get enough, high immigration just exasperates the need for infrastructure and so on it goes..
The morons posing as Liberals created a shortage of skilled peoples with their hatred of working class people coming to the fore.AntI union bigotry is normal!
Govts don’t appear to have much choice as to filling the gaps in trade skilled people methinks!

That is rubbish, when Labor was in power and i was union rep the govt fell over itself helping big business bring in 457 workers, the industry i represented is one of the toughest around and they had trouble getting workers as the companies had been driving down conditions for years, i had meetings with 2 sitting federal Labor members who did jack shit for the workers and let the company bring in more foreign 457s and as you would expect the next eba the workers got SFA again , all assisted by Labor who's plan for a BIG Australia was more important than hard working aussies getting shafted..
The morons posing as Liberals created a shortage of skilled peoples with their hatred of working class people coming to the fore.AntI union bigotry is normal!
Govts don’t appear to have much choice as to filling the gaps in trade skilled people methinks!

That is rubbish, when Labor was in power and i was union rep the govt fell over itself helping big business bring in 457 workers, the industry i represented is one of the toughest around and they had trouble getting workers as the companies had been driving down conditions for years, i had meetings with 2 sitting federal Labor members who did jack shit for the workers and let the company bring in more foreign 457s and as you would expect the next eba the workers got SFA again , all assisted by Labor who's plan for a BIG Australia was more important than hard working aussies getting shafted..
You're right on that Bluey and probably a lot of other stuff.
But here's a question, why would the average punter vote LNP instead of Labor.

Back