• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Bunnies TV

I will post selected Bunnies TV content here from now on if anyone wants to have a look. I’ve added extra scenes on the show now so can display video, images etc on the screen while chatting about it. This addition allows me to add an extra layer of visual appeal on screen. I had my mate Abby guest host yesterday and plan on getting a variety of others on going forward. Big game against the Tigers this week, we should smash them with Latrell back but have to play better than last week’s performance.

With his permission I’ve added Tony Days all 3 grades team lists to my weekly TLT article. It’s a simple team list graphic but it’s the only place where you can view all the selected teams together in one place with 1st grade, NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg teams listed with times, dates & venues.

With his permission I’ve added Tony Days all 3 grades team lists to my weekly TLT article. It’s a simple team list graphic but it’s the only place where you can view all the selected teams together in one place with 1st grade, NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg teams listed with times, dates & venues.
Thanks for all the news and your great efforts. I sure BUNNIES TV will thrive and we'll all love it.

Cheers

Thanks for all the news and your great efforts. I sure BUNNIES TV will thrive and we'll all love it.

Cheers
It will absolutely thrive.

Steve is a visionary and is working on so many exciting things that nobody has done before, to all south's fans for free.

He has the right crew behind him and things are building behind the scenes.

I'm sure many of you have noticed the production quality has consistently improved these past few weeks and it'll only keep getting better and more refined.

There are a lot of big things in the works which is going to bring things to the rabbitoh fans content they could only dream of.

Keep visiting the website bunniestv.au but if you forget I've also patched the bunniestv news feed into nrluniverse.com rabbitohs news page in its own section.

There are some great posters from the pride who do some very interesting guest articles and more people getting involved in bunnies TV including both fans as well as current and ex-players.

Also the new merch store is under construction on the bunnies TV website, we'll have that live within the next week-ish. If you want to help support the show and also get some collectable gear grab a hoodie or t-shirt. You can order them from the bunnies TV website directly from mavo or get them from the bunniestv.au Merch page in a week or so, it's almost live.

Get excited people, the drought of rabbitoh related content is over.

Get on board, follow the social channels, like subscribe all that and settle in for endless (free!) entertainment year long. Off season will have tons of interesting stuff too, so make it part of your daily routine to check the site and channels.

Awesome stuff Mavo! Greatly appreciate being able to watch lower grades on the weekends in particular from afar as well as captain's runs.

Also, getting the best injury updates from your probing interviews. Keep probing JD for us mate. :D

Attachments

• souths girls football 2.jpg
    souths girls football 2.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 19
  • souths girls football 2.jpg
    souths girls football 2.jpg
    467.5 KB · Views: 19
Tallis & Tyrone!
Not keen on the Duncan selection.

A good player of the future, potentially a star, but now is not the time.

S.Mitchell should be in the 17. Certainly in front of Duncan with Tatola and Sele out injured.

It will absolutely thrive.

Steve is a visionary and is working on so many exciting things that nobody has done before, to all south's fans for free.

He has the right crew behind him and things are building behind the scenes.

I'm sure many of you have noticed the production quality has consistently improved these past few weeks and it'll only keep getting better and more refined.

There are a lot of big things in the works which is going to bring things to the rabbitoh fans content they could only dream of.

Keep visiting the website bunniestv.au but if you forget I've also patched the bunniestv news feed into nrluniverse.com rabbitohs news page in its own section.

There are some great posters from the pride who do some very interesting guest articles and more people getting involved in bunnies TV including both fans as well as current and ex-players.

Also the new merch store is under construction on the bunnies TV website, we'll have that live within the next week-ish. If you want to help support the show and also get some collectable gear grab a hoodie or t-shirt. You can order them from the bunnies TV website directly from mavo or get them from the bunniestv.au Merch page in a week or so, it's almost live.

Get excited people, the drought of rabbitoh related content is over.

Get on board, follow the social channels, like subscribe all that and settle in for endless (free!) entertainment year long. Off season will have tons of interesting stuff too, so make it part of your daily routine to check the site and channels.
Thanks for the kind words mate 👊🏻

Latest posts

Back