• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Bunnies TV

Far out that’s some massive long term injuries. Never ever seen a list that long before

Interesting they didn’t ask about Ilias (unless I missed it)
I was referring to the question to Hornby about the great indigenous players Hornby has played with….he left out Anthony Mundine (I’m assuming they played together at the Dragons?)

I was referring to the question to Hornby about the great indigenous players Hornby has played with….he left out Anthony Mundine (I’m assuming they played together at the Dragons?)
Mundine left NRL mid season 2000. Hornby played just 2 NRL games same season.

Yeah man, sorry probably wasn’t clear in my question. Totally got your point and had a snigger myself. Glad he didn’t mention that tosspot.

Just found it very interesting that Mavo didn’t ask nor Hornby offer an update on Lachy. May be reading too much into it, but seemed interesting he wasn’t mentioned when his “manager” asked for permission to negotiate elsewhere

Reactions: Joe

Greg Allan is back reporting exclusively for Bunnies TV on last nights big win over the Eels.

Had a top night at the footy on Saturday, a long overdue win. Spent some time in the Burrow with Kempy and crew, very enjoyable. Here’s Joshs article we published today. Greg Allan has previously written music articles as the ‘Uncool Dad’, I appreciate that both him and Kempy take the time to share their thoughts from their experience at Souths games. They both always do great honest work.

Latest posts

Back