• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Bunnies TV

what happened with bunnies tv and the old rabbitohs radio with browny and chaps?

Hello the Pride, thanks again to Chris Cook for sharing all my stuff. I’m enjoying this Rabbitohs mid season turnaround that’s for sure, if we can keep it going and knock over the Eels, Dolphins & Tigers then there’s every chance we can make the finals. That prospect seemed impossible a month ago.

This is Mark Emerys latest article and it was worth the wait too, I had never really taken any notice of Howard Hallett but he was running around over 100 years ago so I suppose thats why he’s not a Souths well known name.

Hello the Pride, thanks again to Chris Cook for sharing all my stuff. I’m enjoying this Rabbitohs mid season turnaround that’s for sure, if we can keep it going and knock over the Eels, Dolphins & Tigers then there’s every chance we can make the finals. That prospect seemed impossible a month ago.

This is Mark Emerys latest article and it was worth the wait too, I had never really taken any notice of Howard Hallett but he was running around over 100 years ago so I suppose thats why he’s not a Souths well known name.

Thanks mate my pleasure as always especially with what you do to give us such great content.

Let’s enjoy origin on Wednesday and enjoy the bye! It’s been a great month for us.

Latest posts

Back