• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Bennett, Bunnies agree terms on $3m deal

I like being a smartarse on here sometimes but I genuinely believe Wayne is now a big big chance of going to the Eels

No doubt his manager got a call about 6.30pm last night
Well with 360 on in an hour no doubt journos are scrambling now… bet Blake has a few missed calls.

He's coming back to us.

You guys are negative when you should be positive and positive when you should be negative.

There is zero chance he goes to Parra.
Oh I believe Wayne 100% when he said he was all but signed with Souths.

But I also believe Wayne wouldn't give two shits about pulling out of the deal if a better offer came along.

No doubt one just did...

Oh I believe Wayne 100% when he said he was all but signed with Souths.

But I also believe Wayne wouldn't give two shits about pulling out of the deal if a better offer came along.

No doubt one just did...

It's not a better offer or club for him.

The only way is if they go crazy with the money.

Which we'd then match

Wayne doesn't care about a couple of extra bucks at his age.

He also has a strong connection with Rusty that would be part of the final decision.

He is not going to go to a new club and all the hurdles that entails at this stage of his life.

He cares about two things. Expanding the game and winning one last premiership.

Why would he look at what is mostly his roster and conclude we are no longer able to do it, when he was so close?

Parra is the rebuild. We are the rebirth.

He is not going to go to a new club and all the hurdles that entails at this stage of his life.

He cares about two things. Expanding the game and winning one last premiership.

Why would he look at what is mostly his roster and conclude we are no longer able to do it, when he was so close?

Parra is the rebuild. We are the rebirth.
I hope you're right!

It's not a better offer or club for him.

The only way is if they go crazy with the money.

Which we'd then match

Wayne doesn't care about a couple of extra bucks at his age.
Wayne will get as much money as he can for his son.

I’m already crook I feel more crook now very nervous!

Latest posts

Back