• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Adam Reynolds

**** me dead the Pride has gone down the gurgler since Bigbopper passed away.

It has degnerated into endless Adam Reynolds shit, people insulting each other and trying to prove who is right all the time and post game, the endless puerile words like goof and plodder in multiple threads. So boring and childish.

Then there is the 5,000 daily links you need to scroll through to get to the actual comments from posters.

No wonder a lot of old time posters seem to have stopped posting here.
Yeah, I long for the days of posters with multiple logins shit-stirring for the hell of it - good times.

The language used here towards others is just gross. You'd honestly think the average age of membership was 15.

Would like to see some temporary bans for hurling insults at other posters.

The odd thing is it’s from those that hate others actually having an opinion. Usually o things that are opinion based not facts. It’s a default to abuse within some

The Pride isn't so bad.

captainsutto has made some good posts lately and received a raider like. The inverse also happened.

That's pretty special.

There's only one real "seriously get rid of this guy" goof in the 17 this week so it's likely that goof stocks will be down at least 50% too

Yeah, I long for the days of posters with multiple logins shit-stirring for the hell of it - good times.
But who would do that?
Nobody on the Pride, surely?
Next thing you're gonna tell me is said poster has a tag line deriding trolls! Come on man, keep it together.

**** me dead the Pride has gone down the gurgler since Bigbopper passed away.

It has degnerated into endless Adam Reynolds shit, people insulting each other and trying to prove who is right all the time and post game, the endless puerile words like goof and plodder in multiple threads. So boring and childish.

Then there is the 5,000 daily links you need to scroll through to get to the actual comments from posters.

No wonder a lot of old time posters seem to have stopped posting here.

When I was a mod here, the pride was at it's peak. One thing was always constant though.

You know what that was?

Dm's and complaints about some dude called darque and his other alias's constantly derailing threads and trolling.

People telling me they wanted to leave or not post any more because of some dude called Darque.

Me and bopper didn't want you here, you got banned several times but moda kept letting you slide back in through the back door simply because brangskri kept vouching for you.

Just thought i would throw that 5 cents in.

As for Reynolds, you sook about people mentioning him but no one talks more about him than yourself.

If this thread continues on this path it will likely end up being locked.

This thread is for the discussion of Adam Reynolds - it is not for a personal tit for tat where, let me tell you, makes everyone involved look extremely silly.

On another note, given Adam’s recent comments in the media in relation to his perception of our great club, I am moving this thread to the “Other Rugby League” section of the forum.

Last edited:
If this thread continues on this path it will likely end up being locked.

This thread is for the discussion of Adam Reynolds - it is not for a personal tit for tat where, let me tell you, makes everyone involved look extremely silly.

On another note, given Adam’s recent comments in the media in relation to his perception of our great club, I am moving this thread to the “Other Rugby League” section of the forum.

There will be no response from me, I don't respond to personal comments and lies.

Good, long overdue.

Latest posts

Back