• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 State of Origin

Watson goes alongside such names as Jamie Buhrer, Matt Moylan and Ryan Ohara as players with ridiculously stupid media pushes for them to be selected whilst being totally undeserved.

Sad as I didn't think Madge would allow himself to be dictated too by outside influences, but I really don't think much of Madge at all after 2016 and 2017.

If Madge ignores a fit Cameron Murray, he has completely lost the plot.
This. In what world is he not an auto pick?? Proven origin performer and Madge doesnt have many of them. Is he seriously going to leave Cameron farkn McInnes in the 13 purely through some miguided loyalty?

Madge brought in Murray & Cleary into Game 1 camp and dinners… surely you dont do that if you arent guaranteed a spot when fit.

I was also accused of recency bias recently about Jake Trbojevic.

I think "recency bias" is like a new buzzword as I hear it quite often now on radio and even on TV.

Anyway, decided to look into it.

He has played 6 finals matches in a 10 year career (didn't count 2013 as he played 1 game.

He has played 1 preliminary final.

He has won 2 finals matches in 10 years.

He has a club winning percentage of 47%

The teams he has played for have regularly finished the competition in the bottom 4.

He is a lovely chap though and does a lot for junior clubs in the area, he isn't well spoken but he is respectful and polite. He has that "take home to meet the parents" type affable personality and even Queenslanders say they struggle to dislike him.

That's all you need when the media pick the teams.

Imagine having Cam Murray fit and not picking him? First forward you pick. I’ve seen these sides named early and they usually get a couple wrong.

For us though I do hope it’s true.

Both Johns and Fittler said that they would pick Walker.

We need Cam for us and he seems to get so beat up with SOO, let alone Cody and Keaon not playing as well! I'm soo pleased for Souths!

I think Luai has sown up his spot for NSW with his first half performance today. Cody will miss out so good for us unless Madge goes Luai 7 and Cody 6? I'd have Moses at 7 though purely for his big kicking game.

Is it too much to hope Best played himself in with his good game today

No mciines than i would say murray makes the side.

Good for him but sucks for us

Latest posts

Back