• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Pathways Sides

All our reserve graders are in first grade or injured... it's an A grade side we are trotting out at the moment

Jye Gray
Gagai
Tass
Hawkins
Milne
Brock Gray
Lovett
Shaq Mitchell
Fletcher
Kennar
Mamouzelos
Keppie
Chee Kam

All these players I believe would have been playing NSW Cup today had we been fully fit. I’m probably missing a couple of other players as well.

You can make a couple of arguments depending what you think our strongest NRL 17 is, but this paints a picture of where our NSW Cup is at right now. It was even worse a couple of weeks ago.

The NSW Cup team to play the Raiders is:
1- CJ Mundine
2- Leonard Skelton
3- Bayleigh Bentley-Hape
4- Adam Christensen
5- Brandon Webster-Mansfield
6- Dion Teaupa
7- Jarrett Subloo
8- Liam Le Blanc
9- Ryan Gray
10- Yileen Gordon
11- Henry O’Kane
12- Maila Chanfoon
13- Chase Chapman (c)
Interchange:
14- Matthew French
15- TJ Toevai
16- Tevita Taumoepenu
17- Billy Tsikrikas
18- Marco Moretti
Coach – Joe O’Callaghan

The Jersey Flegg Cup team to play Canberra is:
1- Emmanuel Di Bartolo
2- Dane Towns
3- Carson Kaho
4- Zane Rugless
5- Haizyn Mellars
6- Samuel Taylor
7- Bailey Smith
8- Jason Hallie
9- TJ Herring
10- Mikael Ibrahim
11- Noah Reed
12- Kayde King
13- Louis Grossemy
Interchange:
14- Jordan Plath
15- William Abou Arrage
16- Taby Sullivan
17- Jack Field
18- Palu Tausala
22- Daniel Matakaiongo
Coach – Chris O’Connell

Mellars has had 2 games in return yeah? That's enough Flegg. Move him up.

Te Hau not named?? Thought he was ok this week, did some decent grunt work

Mellars has had 2 games in return yeah? That's enough Flegg. Move him up.
I can’t see it happening. For some reason he is restricted to limited minutes. Just doesn’t make any sense.

U/19’s Origin teams named, no Rabbitoh reps.

I understand we have some injuries, were any Souths boys unlucky to miss out or simply unavailable?

I believe Fergusson (who was a recent signing at the time) was our only participant last year on the wing for the Blues. He’s obviously no longer in our system.

In 2022, Kalokalo played fullback for NSW and Gray (who signed with us days later) was on the bench for QLD.

Fairly dry run lately with COVID stretching that number back 5 years. .

Last edited:
Te Hau not named?? Thought he was ok this week, did some decent grunt work
Yeah I thought he went ok - some good cover D and looked a big body.
Can’t seem to string any games together

U/19’s Origin teams named, no Rabbitoh reps.

I understand we have some injuries, were any Souths boys unlucky to miss out or simply unavailable?

I believe Fergusson (who was a recent signing at the time) was our only participant last year on the wing for the Blues. He’s obviously no longer in our system.

In 2022, Kalokalo played fullback for NSW and Gray (who signed with us days later) was on the bench for QLD.

Fairly dry run lately with COVID stretching that number back 5 years. .
Well I imagine Munro, Gray, Fletcher wouldve been eligible for selection if fit (they are all 19 or turned 20 at some point this year which I think makes you eligible).

Anyway we do seem to have an elite talent void in that 17-19 bracket though if we couldn’t land anyone in a squad of 40 odd players across NSW/QLD.

Back