• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Membership

It's all odd if you ask me. Surely if it's $100 credit it should just go towards the Souths Shop? Why do I want to buy $100 worth of random accessories? I'd rather put that $100 towards a new jersey and then pay the diff.
You don’t believe the plate option is worth $15? You skeptic! They are Royal Doulton! 🤪

$16- $20 delivery 😄😄

I’m still yet to receive a link despite being a rolling rabbit..
Same. And I can't even login. It's saying my email address, which I've used for over 20 years, is incorrect.....

No member pack option for me.

This has been poorly managed

The email that I received refers to creating an account. Maybe that means that even if you have one, you have to create a new one to replace it.

The email that I received refers to creating an account. Maybe that means that even if you have one, you have to create a new one to replace it.
In the email it gives you the steps to go through and I followed those, but I have no idea how to get the membership pack items into the shopping basket, just seems to hang forever and do nothing.

All I care about is a cap and key ring as I have collected all of them for 20 years, but buggered if I can work it out.

Might give them a quick call tomorrow.

The reason it hangs and does nothing is because they have sent out the e-mails and of course didn't allow for just how many people would try to access the website at once and now the website can't handle the traffic.

The reason it hangs and does nothing is because they have sent out the e-mails and of course didn't allow for just how many people would try to access the website at once and now the website can't handle the traffic.
I will probably try it again in the morning before I bother to ring them.

I usually get up about 4.30am so they can't blame traffic at that time LOL.

How do you redeem for multiple memberships that way you don’t pay x 2 x 3 postage if it’s going to the same household? Don’t wanna pay $48 postage for 3 memberships all going the same house.

I got the email today too

Back