• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Membership

Is anyone able to access the Member Store? Flat out can't get it working.
When I received the email yesterday the Member Store link in the email kept going to my account dashboard and not the Member Store. I tried again this afternoon and it's working fine now.

Give it until tonight or tomorrow then give it another try

When I received the email yesterday the Member Store link in the email kept going to my account dashboard and not the Member Store. I tried again this afternoon and it's working fine now.

Give it until tonight or tomorrow then give it another try
Yeah that's what it's doing for me - just linking back to the dashboard. I'll try again tomorrow.

Do you have a link to it mate? I’ve renewed rolling Rabbit plan but there is no link in any email they’ve sent yet. I’ve just checked my spam too.

Dad got an email yesterday on his email but no link either to the member store. He’s confused as to what’s going on.……

Do you have a link to it mate? I’ve renewed rolling Rabbit plan but there is no link in any email they’ve sent yet. I’ve just checked my spam too.

Dad got an email yesterday on his email but no link either to the member store. He’s confused as to what’s going on.……
Once you login to your account you should be able to access it via https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/inc/memberPlus

But for me it just redirects to my dashboard/profile page.

No I have no access as well under my profile page and my benefits nothing on any of them no link. Mind you it says Membership active 2024 renewed but no links there either,
They should send you and email when its ready I guess

Same here, received the email but only takes me to my profile page. Each time I click on the members shop it just goes back to my profile page.

Yeah did the same for me, I phoned the club and they said they are still in the process of adding members to the new system and that it may take a few days or so to complete, they said just to keep trying and if you can’t get on in the next week to contact them again

No. I have tried multiple web browsers and it's not working.

Used the link they sent to me in the "Redeem your membership pack now" e-mail and also clicked on the member store option on the website

Talk about absolute amateur hour.
If only they were as quick to get it working as they are to debit the money.

No. I have tried multiple web browsers and it's not working.

Used the link they sent to me in the "Redeem your membership pack now" e-mail and also clicked on the member store option on the website

Talk about absolute amateur hour.
If only they were as quick to get it working as they are to debit the money.
At least you got the redeem membership pack email now I got no such email.

It does not even give me the member store option on the site just takes me straight to the general Rabbitohs online shop/megastore and I’m logged in to my Rabbitohs account.

You're actually better off NOT getting that e-mail until it's working properly.

That way you don't waste your time trying to access the member store option, like those of us who received the e-mail did.

Just a heads up that the member store / membership redemption link is working now.

Interesting that they’re charging a delivery fee for the items to be sent out.

Although some of the $100 they allocate for you to spend on creating your membership pack can go towards the postage charge.
1697510916959.png

$16- $20 delivery 😄😄

I’m still yet to receive a link despite being a rolling rabbit..
Yes, it's weird. A family member of mine (same surname) also hasn't received the e-mail, so I'm not sure in what order they are sending out the e-mails.

Back