• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2024 Membership

I’m expecting a drop off in numbers this year. Only way we make that target is if we start the first half of the year strongly. Even then I’m sure many would be reluctant after what happened this year.

My membership is unconditional, how we perform has no bearing, member for life.
Currently a Diamond Member whatever that means.
Same for me mate when I could afford to pay my membership I became a member in 2011 I’ll also be a member for life. Dad has been a member since 2002 when we came back in.

It's different this year. You get credits to choose your package is cap or scarf.

So glad some are unconditional but I too expect people to drop off. Will be Interesting to see what happens.

While I'll always continue on with my membership, I must admit knowing I'm spending over $1100 for myself and kids on memberships next year is pretty crazy...

Especially when I put it into context that it's costing me more than Kayo, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+ combined (if you're comparing 'entertainment' costs). I could also add Stan and Apple TV if I wanted and still come out spending less!

It's this sort of justification that'll see casuals drop off - if your team is not performing, you're not getting value for money.

Shit results and a crap schedule this year will definitely have an effect on membership numbers next year.

My membership is unconditional, how we perform has no bearing, member for life.
Currently a Diamond Member whatever that means.

Likewise.

I was a member when we were stone motherless, so nothing will change that.

In saying that, if the club went down the political path and were force feeding certain views, that may be the only reason id consider stopping.

Back