• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2023 State of Origin

Didn't deny using language. Not playing the victim. Just asking for you to be fair. It's not the only way to be insulting. I was insulted first and without cause. I will always stand up to bullies.
Yet this is the sole issue why you were given a warning. When you use the language as an insult, which isn’t a lone thing with you, then you’ll be warned.

You told me the other day in a debate to leave it. This is where you need to follow your own advice. You’re not being singled out. You were the only one who used that language aimed at another member. It is that simple.

Yet this is the sole issue why you were given a warning. When you use the language as an insult, which isn’t a lone thing with you, then you’ll be warned.

You told me the other day in a debate to leave it. This is where you need to follow your own advice. You’re not being singled out. You were the only one who used that language aimed at another member. It is that simple.
You used the term insulting language initially. I was insulted unnecessarily in a personal attack and reacted to that. You know this. You don't care. You're biased! You should be warning both of us.

Last edited:
So, who enjoyed SOO?

I did.

Highlights were without doubt the 4 Bunnies and watching Walsh come of age.

Something I didn't miss was Luai continually running his hands through his hair trying to look glam.

So, who enjoyed SOO?

I did.

Highlights were without doubt the 4 Bunnies and watching Walsh come of age.

Something I didn't miss was Luai continually running his hands through his hair trying to look glam.

I did. Im a tad worried about Ivan in the box. Pushing for the return of his panthers combos led by Nate’s return

Didn't deny using language. Not playing the victim. Just asking for you to be fair. It's not the only way to be insulting. I was insulted first and without cause. I will always stand up to bullies.

I won't bother asking for fairness from you any more. I have lost all trust in you due to your lack of impartiality on top of your own bully boy domineering behaviour towards me in other threads when I'm just trying to talk footy!

Thank you for highlighting that I never abused you by calling you a prick or a dick or any of the other abusive phrases you’ve thrown around here of late 🤗

Oh and thanks for highlighting that when you said “Mario NEVER played 2nd row” all did did was offer that “never” was the wrong word.

I was right and you dropped your rag, threw your toys out of the cot and got abusive💡

Thank you for highlighting that I never abused you by calling you a prick or a dick or any of the other abusive phrases you’ve thrown around here of late 🤗

Oh and thanks for highlighting that when you said “Mario NEVER played 2nd row” all did did was offer that “never” was the wrong word.

I was right and you dropped your rag, threw your toys out of the cot and got abusive💡
Your first words were "Never is wrong" which is an insult to my integrity as it clearly means you think I can never admit when I'm wrong. It's a personal attack that was unnecessary (obviously related to past disagreements in other non-footy threads) and implies that I am dishonest. That is a clear cut insult. Why else would I call you a dick in response? For no good reason? Okay, I shouldn't use that language - I should say instead that you were behaving in an unpleasant, malevolent way which I feel is typical of you. But dick is shorter and has more umph to it. :)

So, to say you didn't abuse me is dishonest of you. You did. You didn't use a naughty word but so what? Polite abuse is still abuse ands attacking a person's integrity for no good reason is far worse than some namby pamby little swear word imho.

So anyway, it seems Mario was the greatest second rower of all time and should be ahead of other great Souths second rowers that have played Origin according to the intelligentsia on here. :D Just the man you want running lines out wide and defending against speedy outside men. 🤣

Your first words were "Never is wrong" which is an insult to my integrity as it clearly means you think I can never admit when I'm wrong. It's a personal attack that was unnecessary (obviously related to past disagreements in other non-footy threads) and implies that I am dishonest. That is a clear cut insult.

Wow, that you get all of that from me just pointing out that Mario did play 2nd row is ……. Well, it’s a lot of things but let’s just settle on “staggering”😵‍💫

Wow, that you get all of that from me just pointing out that Mario did play 2nd row is ……. Well, it’s a lot of things but let’s just settle on “staggering”😵‍💫
Is fibber a naughty word? Cause I'm calling you a fibber for misrepresenting what is there for all to see in written form.

Anyhoo, so what's one of your favourite Mario playing second row memories? I remember Teo barging through the Roosters to score in that famous PF on our way to the premiership in 2014 but you say Mario is a better second rower so remind us all of a great Mario as a second rower moment would you captainsutto? Since you're the Mario is a second rower spruiker. :)

If Tedesco is not in form next year and he's not selected, would Murray or Yeo be the skipper?

Mario really did play many, many matches with the 12 on his back actually .... way more than 4 ... I can see how some would look at a photo of him in the 12 and think he was playing second row... :D

Personally I think playing 29 games in the 2nd row qualifies someone to be selected in that position in a Souths best of origin team.

Perhaps we can let it go now?

1689570577538.png

If Tedesco is not in form next year and he's not selected, would Murray or Yeo be the skipper?
If Fittler and Alexander are still involved it will go to Yeo judging by Alexander’s comments the day after the game.

If Fittler and Alexander are still involved it will go to Yeo judging by Alexander’s comments the day after the game.
Probably, but gee I couldn't agree with that at all.

Just watching on the field you can see how he leads and others look to him.

Not bagging Yeo, I think he is a very good player but I don't see him as a natural leader like Cam.

Back