• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

2023 All Stars

Trell wasn't bad but I'd certainly say he didn't do a hell of a lot. A few really pivotal, classy touches, but that's about it.

I didn't want to say too much until I got home and watched the game on TV but being there and watching it live, Trell looked a little off the pace.

Do we think it's any cause for concern? By all reports, he's the fittest he's ever been this time of year so I'm not sure that it's a fitness issue.

Hopefully it's more just him coasting through the game a bit so he's not putting himself at risk. If that's the case, I'm not complaining.

I'm not saying there is any cause for concern as I believe he was reserving himself and he'll turn it on when it really matters.

Bang on mate!!!! 4 hour drive.
Not sure on this one. It's one game you'd expect Latrell to be up for. He's playing for his culture and mates. I think it was more a case of trying to give his mates a bit more time to shine. I'm sure if he demanded the ball he would have got more of it. Hynes was doing that regularly during that game.

Yea she was pretty awesome!! Good looking girl too haha.
Absolute gem, inside and out. Charming and gracious and the best voice and stage presence of any pop singer I know. She's taken a while to rise up after being on the X-Factor some years ago but is starting to get the recog she deserves.

Back