• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Where do you think we will finish?

Where do you think we will finish?

• Top 2

• Top 4

• Top 6

• Top 8

• Outside the 8

Results are only viewable after voting.
Played with the predictor as well. Came up like I expected; finishing 7th and playing the Eels (6th) in week 1. Balls.

Broncos 5th playing Manly or Raiders (sneaky value at $5.50 for Top8 with their draw)
If we end up playing the Eels at CommBank Stadium, I'd hope we'd get close to 50/50 on the ticket sales. Would be an awesome atmosphere at Parramatta.

We've done them before in a final, we'll do it again.

I think with the results this weekend and the tough draw we have coming up finishing top 4 is near impossible for us.

I do think a few started writing the Broncos off as well. Had them starting to fall back.

We are a chance of getting ahead of Parra. We have a stronger points differential than them now and only 2 points behind them.

I know the Roosters have a few tough games, but I still can’t see them not making it. Maybe it’s a case of it’s too good to be true type thing for me. But I do think they will still make it.

Dragons big game is this week. They have the worst points differential than any team vying for a top 8 spot. Now find themselves out of the 8. Should have won yesterday with who the Broncos had out.

Playing the Roosters this week will put a 4 point gap on them. Would probably be ideal for us as well.

The Eels draw is as follows: Warriors, Broncos, Panthers, Sea Eagles, Rabbitohs, Bulldogs, Broncos, Storm.

Tough draw. They're as likely to win all of those as they are lose them. I think they finish 4th or 7th/8th.

I guess it depends on where they are playing those games at as well. Their consistency is their biggest issue. They don’t have it in them to be up week to week. That’s why it’s hard to see them being able to win the premiership. Only chance they have is finishing top 4 which is looking unlikely.

Eels at Bankwest are different. I think theyll get us this time around.

And I want to beat the scum at the opening of the SFS more than anything, but I think theyre due a win vs us and generally beat us when something is on the line.
Really?

What is the logic for this statement?

I'm going off memory here but in the last 2 seasons - 20/21, we've had the wood over them, including in Finals games.

Our run home:
Bulldogs (A); Storm (H); Sharks (A); Warriors (H); Eels (A); Penrith (H); Nth Qld (H)

Tough run, but I still see us having a bit of a run to come home

I still think we'll finish 4th or 5th.

The games against the Panthers and Cowboys will give us a great barometer reading and allow us to properly take stock of where we are situated heading into the finals.

It could be a blessing in disguise as we should be left with no doubt in our collective minds as to what is required to beat the best team's in the competition. It should provide great preparation for whoever we come up against in the first week of the finals.

Really?

What is the logic for this statement?

I'm going off memory here but in the last 2 seasons - 20/21, we've had the wood over them, including in Finals games.
That’s a strange comment. We have won the last 5 against them. The least amount of points we put on them was 30 and that was last week in the wet.

I’m sure you could say an elimination final would be having something on the line as well.

Latest posts

Back