• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Where do you think we will finish?

Where do you think we will finish?

• Top 2

• Top 4

• Top 6

• Top 8

• Outside the 8

Results are only viewable after voting.
In my view, this will be a big test for JD.

If he can get a squad that has come together through happenstance to perform on Friday night, my faith in him will shoot through the roof.

Cheers

im hoping between 6th & 8th , with all our best players in , anything ,(like last year) can happen .Gould & co said we had no hope leading into last years finals . with storm & panthers leading the ladder for the last couple of years combined with a heavy origin load something may give .

Funny you should mention it. During the week I did the ladder predictor.
Was 100% honest, like I would tip in my tipping comp.
Im actually leading both the comps im in.

Here is where I landed...

IMG-20220707-WA0035.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that’s not what I want to see.

View attachment 17
That's a bit harsh. I expect us to at least beat the Dogs, Warriors and Roosters (we usually do), Eels (we usually do). That would put us on 13 wins. To get to 14 wins the Roosters would have to win seven of their last eight. That looks unlikely considering their draw ( includes Storm, Cowboys, us, Broncos and Manly).

Cheers

Last night was vital in getting us into the eight. Ilias might miss a game (HIA protocols) but we'll get a load of players back next week and should account for the Dogs pretty easily. Cody is back in form and Latrell is improving (I thought he had a real mixed bag last night). We then have a tough run home but will be getting close to full strength. Nikorima and Suluka-Fifita are good mid-season signings and have jus given us that little bit more depth.

Anyway, one week at a time.

Cheers

That's a bit harsh. I expect us to at least beat the Dogs, Warriors and Roosters (we usually do), Eels (we usually do). That would put us on 13 wins. To get to 14 wins the Roosters would have to win seven of their last eight. That looks unlikely considering their draw ( includes Storm, Cowboys, us, Broncos and Manly).

Cheers

Eels at Bankwest are different. I think theyll get us this time around.

And I want to beat the scum at the opening of the SFS more than anything, but I think theyre due a win vs us and generally beat us when something is on the line.

Eels at Bankwest are different. I think theyll get us this time around.

And I want to beat the scum at the opening of the SFS more than anything, but I think theyre due a win vs us and generally beat us when something is on the line.
I don't think our record is that bad at Bankwest, maybe i'm wrong but haven't we won our last couple there against the Eels? No doubt we both want to beat the Roosters at their new home and due or not we'll win :).

Cheers

View attachment 17
One of the problems with a ladder predictor is this. If you have two games in a row each with a 40% chance of your team winning you would actually predict a loss in each. But statistically there's a 64% chance that you'd win one of them.

A ladder predictor doesn't take this into account.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back