• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Video of Hawkins tackle but

Seriously? You didn't even watch the game and you're lecturing me on what happened and telling me to pay more attention? Your ego has no 'ceiling ' does it?

Wow you still think my comment is based on one game.

We definitely have problems getting back the ten & then our defensive line moves up slowly or not at all. It improved in the sharks game . It takes it out of players making tackles then retreat 10m , then move up 10 for another tackle ,but the game has picked up speed & the top teams have figured how to do it for 80mins .

We definitely have problems getting back the ten & then our defensive line moves up slowly or not at all. It improved in the sharks game . It takes it out of players making tackles then retreat 10m , then move up 10 for another tackle ,but the game has picked up speed & the top teams have figured how to do it for 80mins .

Slowing down the ruck will help us get back in the line faster and ready to defend.
We on the backfoot a lot in defence, if we move up fast and then don't mark up properly then you're going to be on the back foot that set.
Being unfit is a big factor but so is coaching and not learning how to control the ruck, Madge was awesome at this and he hired wrestling coaches

We've never been the best "wrestling team" but when we were at our best defensively we would consistently have defenders in the tackle, dragging the player back a few metres so our line could get set. We don't do it at all anymore

We've never been the best "wrestling team" but when we were at our best defensively we would consistently have defenders in the tackle, dragging the player back a few metres so our line could get set. We don't do it at all anymore
The game has sped up and our fitness has gone backwards.

Latest posts

Back