• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Time for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to get a bigger flag so the truth can be added, it needs to include:

Thanks to the theft of land from those already living here by the Colonial Invaders, without invitation
Thanks to enforced slavery on the natives of this land
Thanks to placing a bounty on black people
Thanks to forbidding the use of the language of the indigenous
Thanks to the illegal profiteering from indigenous resources
Thanks to the poisoning of water holes to further help the attempted genocide of the indigenous

I have lots more, tell me when your flag has been updated and I'll give you heaps more.

Its a thread devoted to comedy, sometimes that might mean dark humour so lets keep the politics for another thread, the British people got the hell whacked out of them by the Romans, Vikings and Normans but that is long past history as is what you pointed out.
You need to get a bigger flag so the truth can be added, it needs to include:

Thanks to the theft of land from those already living here by the Colonial Invaders, without invitation
Thanks to enforced slavery on the natives of this land
Thanks to placing a bounty on black people
Thanks to forbidding the use of the language of the indigenous
Thanks to the illegal profiteering from indigenous resources
Thanks to the poisoning of water holes to further help the attempted genocide of the indigenous

I have lots more, tell me when your flag has been updated and I'll give you heaps more.

Its a thread devoted to comedy, sometimes that might mean dark humour so lets keep the politics for another thread, the British people got the hell whacked out of them by the Romans, Vikings and Normans but that is long past history as is what you pointed out.

I will address racist comments and untruths when I see them, don't care if it's a comedy thread.
There was nothing funny about your original post.

The Romans etc are totally irrelevant, we don't live there.

So if what I mentioned is long past history, why is there a need to mention the brutal establishment of colonialism, that was from the same time. I see double standards.

What i posted was not racist, its a fair call to pay respect to the first settlers who with bare hands and basic tools turned this country into the great place it is today, many came here in chains removed from family and friends , from their efforts our country is what it is, nothing negative was indicated or posted negative to any other race.
I will address racist comments and untruths when I see them, don't care if it's a comedy thread.
There was nothing funny about your original post.

The Romans etc are totally irrelevant, we don't live there.

So if what I mentioned is long past history, why is there a need to mention the brutal establishment of colonialism, that was from the same time. I see double standards.

What i posted was not racist, its a fair call to pay respect to the first settlers who with bare hands and basic tools turned this country into the great place it is today, many came here in chains removed from family and friends , from their efforts our country is what it is, nothing negative was indicated or posted negative to any other race.
Taking the piss out of the indigenous for the brutal establishment of colonialism is not funny in any way, highly insenitive and blatantly racist.

So you expect people to pay respect to their elders but not ours, the ones who for the most part built this country.
Your looking for racism where there is none, you have your opinion and i think its wrong.
Taking the piss out of the indigenous for the brutal establishment of colonialism is not funny in any way, highly insenitive and blatantly racist.

So you expect people to pay respect to their elders but not ours, the ones who for the most part built this country.
Your looking for racism where there is none, you have your opinion and i think its wrong.
Well I guess you have the right to be wrong.

As do you, i believe our first settlers and convicts deserve many thanks and accolades for their hard work and toil ,no machines or modern tools, you bet they deserve more credit.
Well I guess you have the right to be wrong.

As do you, i believe our first settlers and convicts deserve many thanks and accolades for their hard work and toil ,no machines or modern tools, you bet they deserve more credit

As do you, i believe our first settlers and convicts deserve many thanks and accolades for their hard work and toil ,no machines or modern tools, you bet they deserve more credit.
Yes, I am sure you are happy worshipping a white race who murdered and slaughtered the indigenous without giving any thought to them.

Pretty much sums you up actually.

And bingo there you go, self loathing at its best, the percentage of white settlers and convicts who ever raised a weapon against a black would be well under .001% but here you are smearing them all, and that sums you up perfectly, what a pathetic attitude to our founding fathers.
Yes, I am sure you are happy worshipping a white race who murdered and slaughtered the indigenous without giving any thought to them.

Pretty much sums you up actually.

The first white settlers came out in chains what are you dribbling on about.
Idiocy!

And bingo there you go, self loathing at its best, the percentage of white settlers and convicts who ever raised a weapon against a black would be well under .001% but here you are smearing them all, and that sums you up perfectly, what a pathetic attitude to our founding fathers.
How do you feel about the indigenous who were enslaved?

How do you feel about the indigenous who were shot for a bounty?

Do you think it's ok to take another races land from them by force?

3 SImple questions, please answer them.

Its a thread to post up jokes ect , i am not interested in your bleating, it has zero place on this thread.
How do you feel about the indigenous who were enslaved?

How do you feel about the indigenous who were shot for a bounty?

Do you think it's ok to take another races land from them by force?

3 SImple questions, please answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back