• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Time for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah now this one is funny but the one above is not. It makes me feel sad when I think of people living in countries that impose, through religion, rules that they have to follow. Because of their sex in places like Iran and Afghanistan women are required to wear certain types of clothes and not allowed an education that is at least as good as males. It is not fair, in my opinion.

Very sad Chelsea, but even in places like the UK girls are killed by their own brothers and fathers, and their crime?, going out or even showing interest in a Christian boy, religion of peace dont ya know!!.

Very sad Chelsea, but even in places like the UK girls are killed by their own brothers and fathers, and their crime?, going out or even showing interest in a Christian boy, religion of peace dont ya know!!.
Yes I suppose you are right. It can happen in Australia too. They are talking about forced marriages.

A farmer gets a visit from a Priest.

Proudly he leads him around his farm.

“See this field of grain, I grew this!” “Yes, but with God's help!” the priest says.

A bit further, he shows him a meadow with gorgeous cows grazing. “See those cows, I bred them!” he says. Again the priest says “Yes, but with God's help!”.

The farmer feels a bit insulted and keeps silent for the rest of the walk.

Shortly after they arrive at a piece of uncultivated ground, full of thistles and brambles. “What happened here?” the priest asks.

“Well, here I let God do the farming by himself!”

These Just stop oil nut jobs need locking up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back