• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Time for a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always looking for something , its a thread dedicated to jokes, then you try and turn it into some witch hunt for any spec of racial overtone, then you demand i answer your questions?, lol go screw yourself, you should be ashamed of yourself trying to make out our founding fathers were all mass murderers , but then again your a newcomer to the country right, you wouldn't have a clue.
You have been suspended or barred from sites for just such crap as this right?.
I understand, it's what I expected from you.

Last edited:
Always looking for something , its a thread dedicated to jokes, then you try and turn it into some witch hunt for any spec of racial overtone, then you demand i answer your questions?, lol go screw yourself, you should be ashamed of yourself trying to make out our founding fathers were all mass murderers , but then again your a newcomer to the country right, you wouldn't have a clue.
You have been suspended or barred from sites for just such crap as this right?.
Does all that chin dribble still mean you're unable to answer 3 simple questions?

This thread has ventured off topic.

🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back