• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The Pride - Member Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabbitJ

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope you have been enjoying the new forum.

It's been a little over two weeks since we all made the transition across and I am glad to say that all is running smoothly. I'm very glad we're able to see The Pride continue to prosper and it has been great to see everyone's continued contribution!

With the change in scenery, I thought it would also be a good time to run a little competition that will enable some new members to join The Pride and hopefully contribute further valuable discussions within our Red and Green community!

After all, life is better with more Rabbitoh brothers and sisters around!

The competition is simple - the individual that refers the most sign-ups to The Pride will win a merchandise pack valued at up to $100!

Please use the following unique link to invite your family and friends to join The Pride:

Code:
Please refer to your PM, where your unique link has been delivered

Please note, your referrals will need to use your unique link in order for the tracking to work and for sign-ups to be attributed to you.

There are only two rules...

The first rule is that you can not create 'dupe' or 'dummy' accounts to bolster your chances (this can easily be identified so don't bother trying) and...

The second rule is that you will receive 5 bonus entries when each referral makes at least 10 posts within the first week of signing up to the forum.

I'm looking forward to welcoming your Red and Green family and friends when they arrive!

Cheers,
RabbitJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back