• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Announcement The Pride has a Facebook and Instagram page!

You should start a Twitter account, you'd make Rabbits21 the happiest bunny in the world! :LOL:

Don't take offence bro, just taking the piss.
No offence taken ahahahahahaha I have twitter but I don’t post on there much I’m mainly on there so I can see then share twitter photos or statements or articles related to our Mighty Bunnies!

Do not fear mate Callmack Monday and Gameday Previews will be back soon and my Game Day usual rev ups! I can’t wait!

I just gave the page a follow on Facebook by the way. I enjoy some things people say on Facebook but quite a number seem to be not as passionate about the club as much as we are! Some of those pages like South Sydney Rabbitohs Fan Club can be quite toxic.

I don't even use Instagram and joined Facebook to keep track of my daughter's boyfriends (many years ago). I tend to stay away from social media - it just gets out of control.

I really like the new Pride and am enjoying the work done by RabbitJ (and moderators). That's enough for me.

Cheers

I don't even use Instagram and joined Facebook to keep track of my daughter's boyfriends (many years ago). I tend to stay away from social media - it just gets out of control.

I really like the new Pride and am enjoying the work done by RabbitJ (and moderators). That's enough for me.

Cheers
Thank you bigbopper - your kind words are much appreciated as always :)

Can't say I like the idea. I would hope you at least ask someone like raider if they want their comments appearing on instagram. I like the fact that this is/was a private site, and didn't realise the general public could view.
I didn’t realise either the general public could view.

Latest posts

Back