• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The football department

Why don’t we go for Fulton, ex Manly, ex Tigers recruitment officer?
I actually mentioned this earlier. Then spoke with an acquaintance about him who is currently working at Manly
Didn’t paint a nice picture of the guy or Fulton family

Allegedly does dodgy deals with managers, signing package deals of groups of players essentially f?!’king the cap

No way we want him near thej joint

I wouldn’t lose any sleep if they punted Hornby and Croll in the offseason, after JD goes this week.

Adding a gun recruitment manager would be a nice move and show some intent, but not our biggest problem.

Gray, Munro, Mellars, Moale, Duncan, they’re spotting talent. Can’t help it if the coach wants to keep Cutters blokes in the top 30 as opposed to going to market.

I wouldn’t lose any sleep if they punted Hornby and Croll in the offseason, after JD goes this week.

Adding a gun recruitment manager would be a nice move and show some intent, but not our biggest problem.

Gray, Munro, Mellars, Moale, Duncan, they’re spotting talent. Can’t help it if the coach wants to keep Cutters blokes in the top 30 as opposed to going to market.
Exactly, but the club will now wait until at least after the next game and Panthers put a number on us. That then adds another 2 games of pathetic defence to JD’s resume before they punt him.

How do you spell shambles?

Left field, but would it be worth chasing Gould?
I'm not a fan of his ego, but his success at setting up the pathways at Penrith and Canterbury is something I want

I'm not a fan of his ego, but his success at setting up the pathways at Penrith and Canterbury is something I want
I don’t think we have an issue with local pathways. It’s supplementing them with astute purchases from elsewhere that’s not working (particularly big forwards). To be fair though, many of our pathways players we had earmarked to come through have had a range of injuries, discipline problems or were Suaalii.

I don’t think we have an issue with local pathways. It’s supplementing them with astute purchases from elsewhere that’s not working (particularly big forwards). To be fair though, many of our pathways players we had earmarked to come through have had a range of injuries, discipline problems or were Suaalii.

This time last year there were some praising our pathways🤔

The aging squad is now a total mess. we have 2 half backs who cannot steer the team around and who have no attacking game. We have no pace out wide nor real height ala Xavier, Bostock etc etc..... no line breaking impact in the pack and no defensive hurt.

We relied on Cody and Adam but ones gone and one looks old and beaten. Add to this we look slow, unfit and totally disorganized Its a disaster.

Bulldogs are in the SG Ball grand final this week.

They were knocked out in the Harold Matts GF qualifiers last week.

They are 2nd in Flegg, and 4th in NSW Cup.

Gould is an agenda-driven grade A douchebag but is absolutely getting their sh*t together over there.

Bulldogs are in the SG Ball grand final this week.

They were knocked out in the Harold Matts GF qualifiers last week.

They are 2nd in Flegg, and 4th in NSW Cup.

Gould is an agenda-driven grade A douchebag but is absolutely getting their sh*t together over there.
Hence my suggestion.

Tele reporting Richo has signed a 4 year deal at the Tigers so he won’t be coming.

Munro was Buddy.
Duncan was Sam.
Moale - I wouldn't highlight him as a spot.
Mellars can't get near 1st grade cause he can't stay healthy.

Gould loves Easts. Anything he does for us will be with an eye on how it affects Easts. And how Easts can get an advantage from it. Wouldn't let him near Souths.

Back