• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

The Economy

Very daunting to see just how much debt the USA is in, works out at 266,000$ per tax payer, could be the main reason for gold going bananas, i keep expecting gold to pull back but it refuses.
The US debt can be seen here.
gold-price-performance-AUD_x.png

Our next door neighbors just got home from 2 weeks in the USA, just a young couple, they hated the cities, homeless people everywhere and hustling on the streets, many were migrants, lots of police around but they still felt unsafe, the people will vote for Trump because they hate how the country is going down the drain, out in the country was different IE Ohio they say was like a postcard.

Don’t worry The Donald will be back soon to,fix the cluster **** Biden has created🤪

Our next door neighbors just got home from 2 weeks in the USA, just a young couple, they hated the cities, homeless people everywhere and hustling on the streets, many were migrants, lots of police around but they still felt unsafe, the people will vote for Trump because they hate how the country is going down the drain, out in the country was different IE Ohio they say was like a postcard.

My experience from last year as well

Israel has just hit Iran in a retaliation for drone attacks and Iran backing both Houti rebels and Hamas, both oil and gold spiked, there is a old say " sell in May and go away" and it is usually pretty spot on, our market is currently down 100 points, if you can shift your super into safe till late May it wouldn't be a bad thing..
oil.png

So much pressure on housing, thousands sleeping rough in parks ect but we get spun the line re we need to bring in immigrants to build the homes we need, but the reality is just .4 of 1% of the 737,000 immigrants who came here 2022-2023 were in the building industry, i think i post re the subject a while ago, how often do you drive past a house being built and the workers were Indian or Chinese.
#################
One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson has questioned “where” the skilled migrants are in Australia.

Ms Hanson joined Sky News Australia to discuss whether the country’s migration levels should be reduced.

“Between 2022 and 23, 737,000 migrants came into the country,” she said.

“51,605 were of the skilled category – of that, only 1,800.

“That’s 0.4 per cent of 1 per cent were actually in the building trade industry, so go figure – where are skilled migrants?”

So much pressure on housing, thousands sleeping rough in parks ect but we get spun the line re we need to bring in immigrants to build the homes we need, but the reality is just .4 of 1% of the 737,000 immigrants who came here 2022-2023 were in the building industry, i think i post re the subject a while ago, how often do you drive past a house being built and the workers were Indian or Chinese.
#################
One Nation Leader Pauline Hanson has questioned “where” the skilled migrants are in Australia.

Ms Hanson joined Sky News Australia to discuss whether the country’s migration levels should be reduced.

“Between 2022 and 23, 737,000 migrants came into the country,” she said.

“51,605 were of the skilled category – of that, only 1,800.

“That’s 0.4 per cent of 1 per cent were actually in the building trade industry, so go figure – where are skilled migrants?”
Well I don't want anymore high-rise construction but just getting back to skilled workers I think they include waitresses and baristas as skilled workers.

The LNP, ALP and the greens are all in favour of high immigration to suit their own agendas, we should have a plebiscite on the issue so that the people can decide.

That’s 0.4 per cent of 1 per cent were actually in the building trade industry, so go figure – where are skilled migrants?”

Barber shops, massage parlours, service station operators

Back