• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Solly confirms Souths interest in Bennett

Stiff shit.

Just having a quick flick through the thread maybe you should complain to Admin and have them remove the names of everyone mentioned in this thread who is not called Bennett.

These include Sam, Solly, Madge, Trell, Keaon, Tatola, Murray, Walker, Cook, Mamo, Furner, JD and Schaefer.
There will be more but couldn't be bothered enahncing your Karen-ness any further.
You're often the one to say "move on" when it comes to Reyno, yet you bring him up ad nauseum. No one's going to change their position on this, just repeat the same arguments, but if you want this to get bogged down in another Reyno argument I guess it is stiff shit for the rest of us.

You're often the one to say "move on" when it comes to Reyno, yet you bring him up ad nauseum. No one's going to change their position on this, just repeat the same arguments, but if you want this to get bogged down in another Reyno argument I guess it is stiff shit for the rest of us.
Obviously you're slower than usual today.

My comment was about the idiocy of the media, but as usual you missed the point.

I have a slight worry Bennett may be using publicity from the potential return to Souths as a way to pressure Parra into making a decision on Arthur so he can ultimately end up there

Hopefully I’m way off

Bennett has not won a comp since 2010.

In that time Bellamy, Robinson and Cleary have won 3 each. He is not the man to take us to a premiership.

There is a huge agenda in the media pushing Bennett towards Parra.

Youd be filthy if you were Brad Arthur.

And I think Blake Solly has put plenty of people offside over the years by the sounds of things.

I have a slight worry Bennett may be using publicity from the potential return to Souths as a way to pressure Parra into making a decision on Arthur so he can ultimately end up there

Hopefully I’m way off
That’s my only concern

People around the club are extremely confident and once it’s confirmed either way I will explain why that is the case

In that time Bellamy, Robinson and Cleary have won 3 each. He is not the man to take us to a premiership.
I agree, but he’s the best available to turn this around quickly and if the club are smart it buys them time as they recruit to push out or retire the uniqueness of this group then bring in a coach who can hopefully be long term and deliver 22

He did come within an intercept (and you could add a missed conversion) in his third season here and that was minus Latrell Mitchell (and Jai Arrow for a fair chunk of it ).
I doubt any other coach would have gotten us closer.
His man management skills are what we are essentially buying.

Hopefully I’m way off
That’s my concern
He is a crafty old bugger
And to be honest, they have more potential than us at the moment

Surely Blake has reached out to Bellamy....surely that call...email or friend of a friend contact has happened!

That’s my concern
First time I’ve watched it but Willie Mason made some really interesting comments on this on his podcast

1. Willie actually rates our roster higher and said Wayne knows what he can get out of our blokes

2. He used to have a coffee with Wayne and talk shit and football. Said Wayne loved there area and there’s no ****in way Wayne is moving out to Parramatta

Then that got me thinking

1. With us there’s no Premiership pressure, he gets back into the second or third week of finals football he’s a genius

He doesn’t wanna comp at Parra then the question of ‘ Does Wayne have another Premiership in him?’ Question starts

2. We will give him the term he wants if he wants to take on the next NRL franchise

3. He genuinely loves Cody and Trell

That’s my concern
😱😱😱😱 slap yourself Hutcho. I don’t rate the eels especially that flog who plays halfback
Mind you, id Like his big boot but that’s it

First time I’ve watched it but Willie Mason made some really interesting comments on this on his podcast

1. Willie actually rates our roster higher and said Wayne knows what he can get out of our blokes

2. He used to have a coffee with Wayne and talk shit and football. Said Wayne loved there area and there’s no ****in way Wayne is moving out to Parramatta

Then that got me thinking

1. With us there’s no Premiership pressure, he gets back into the second or third week of finals football he’s a genius

He doesn’t wanna comp at Parra then the question of ‘ Does Wayne have another Premiership in him?’ Question starts

2. We will give him the term he wants if he wants to take on the next NRL franchise

3. He genuinely loves Cody and Trell
He's loaded too you'd think he has property here as well

Nothing with Bennett plays out as it seems.

He’s 100% using us as a smokescreen and will end up at Parra.

Latest posts

Back