• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Solly confirms Souths interest in Bennett

Solly always speaks well. If he can stick to being a CEO and let someone capable to run the football department we will be fine. The fact they want a coach announced in a few weeks would probably make obvious who that will be

No, your point was a hard arse ranter would improve them.

to refresh your memory, “Roster is fine. They need to be hardened up. I would love Bennett to bring a real hard arse assistant with him”
💡💡💡
Yeah and? The side is soft they are not lacking skill.

You naming a bunch of back ups doesn’t prove my point wrong

Yeah and? The side is soft they are not lacking skill.

You naming a bunch of back ups doesn’t prove my point wrong

Sadly those “back ups“, for reasons well documented, formed the core of our team and we’re the reasons for our poor, rocks/diamonds start

A ranting, spittle spraying rave from a coach would not have changed anything,…..in my mind.

Sadly those “back ups“, for reasons well documented, formed the core of our team and we’re the reasons for our poor, rocks/diamonds start

A ranting, spittle spraying rave from a coach would not have changed anything,…..in my mind.
So you think our losing run is down to a lack of skill?

Their effort is pathetic, they have no respect for or fear of the coach. There would be no special treatment for certain players with Madge unlike Bennett/JD.

Trell for example wouldn’t be the physical mess he is now under a Madge/Bellamy type coach

So you think our losing run is down to a lack of skill?

Their effort is pathetic, they have no respect for or fear of the coach. There would be no special treatment for certain players with Madge unlike Bennett/JD.

Trell for example wouldn’t be the physical mess he is now under a Madge/Bellamy type coach
JD proved the attitude with his goodbye text to the players saying how the highlight was making the GF qualifier against the Panthers in '22 then folding after leading 12-0 20 minutes in when our stars went missing for rest of the game.

The next coach must be someone who can take charge and keep the players in line, even if it means being strict or confrontational. For instance, if I were coaching the Pride, I would tell Captainsutto to limit his posting or even stop altogether, and I would try to trade him to the Warren. Someone needs to make the tough decisions that others are afraid to voice, but are thinking.

The next coach must be someone who can take charge and keep the players in line, even if it means being strict or confrontational. For instance, if I were coaching the Pride, I would tell Captainsutto to limit his posting or even stop altogether, and I would try to trade him to the Warren. Someone needs to make the tough decisions that others are afraid to voice, but are thinking.
Maaate, don’t you know that the higher your post count, the higher and more valid your rugby league IQ is?! And seemingly, the lower your actual IQ is! Also, The Pride only started in 2012, it never existed before then?! 😂😂

Glad I’m stuck in your head. Someone needs to be there to counter the nonsensical brain farts you lot come up with 🤪

Back