• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 9: Other Matches

Holmes misses out wide with 1.30 to go. Down by 2. You would think he will be going for a 2 point field goal at the end of this set if they get there.

Cowboys should have got a penalty in front to take the game to golden point but the ref didn't want to give it

Cowboys butchered that at the end. Drinkwater going for the 2 point field goal. Just didn’t have the legs. Needed for Holmes to be there for it. I’m pretty sure he died with the ball the previous tackle.

Cowboys should have got a penalty in front to take the game to golden point but the ref didn't want to give it
No it would have been a set restart.

Roosters generally build throughout the season that’s why looking at their roster I’d thought they finish top 2 season proper but fall short of winning the comp

They will however continue to get better

I didn’t think at the start of the year that Penrith could do it again, but with JFH leaving I think that motivation just might get them over the line

Although they need to keep Cleary on the field

I still don’t think Keary and Walker hold up at the pointy end. Time will tell
You said it! I say Rorters too inconsistent.

The Warriors have fallen off a cliff form-wise haven't they

The Warriors have fallen off a cliff form-wise haven't they
I probably did what you do to other teams when they aren’t playing us and jinxed them.

They were a team I predicted to miss the 8 this year. Then I said a few weeks ago how far off I was with that.

Maybe just by doing these posts you and I are about to turn their season around. 😉

The Knights defensive resolve has been really impressive. Can’t imagine the team in red and green matching what the team in red and blue are doing.

Reactions: Joe
Back