• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 9: Other Matches

Interesting line ups this week.

Some tough games to pick.
2 standout but the rest look difficult

Pound-for-pound I reckon Canberra are going worse than us the past few weeks

Another thing - we were a great side under Seibold. We were fit and a great attacking side. He just let his ego get in the way with some strange decisions in the end (15 men in Melbourne in a final, still shake my head). That, and he used us to get the Broncos gig. He was humbled at Brisbane.

If he's learnt to park his ego and listen... I think Manly have a pretty good coach here.

Our club might be a basket case right now but at least we don't have to pretend to cheer on Matt Lodge

Another thing - we were a great side under Seibold. We were fit and a great attacking side. He just let his ego get in the way with some strange decisions in the end (15 men in Melbourne in a final, still shake my head). That, and he used us to get the Broncos gig. He was humbled at Brisbane.

If he's learnt to park his ego and listen... I think Manly have a pretty good coach here.
Yeah I’ve said this a few times. Seibold’s massive ego was his biggest enemy and hinderance to his coaching

The humble pie Brisbane served him was the best thing that happened to him

Pound-for-pound I reckon Canberra are going worse than us the past few weeks
Hold the phone. Kick from the sideline to make it 24 all.

Hows the Raiders halfback going, does he rate?.

Raiders hit the lead.

It’s funny twice there the Raiders get set restarts down by 2 within range to get the 2. Manly would be wishing that they just gave away a penalty now.

If voluntary tackles were still policed that would have been an incredibly interesting finish to that 80 minutes.

Back