• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 9: Other Matches

Speed, fitness, effort from the Tigers there. Terrific work.

We would have jogged while JAC strolled under the posts

If Wayne does end up coming for 2025, will he bring the necessary staff to ensure we are fit, firing and ready for another tilt in 2-3 years time?

If Wayne does end up coming for 2025, will he bring the necessary staff to ensure we are fit, firing and ready for another tilt in 2-3 years time?

someone has to and it needs to start right away rather than waiting until next off season

Mahoney needs a punch in the face more than any other player in the NRL

If Badger has made 100 decisions today, 90 of them have been incorrect

Kasey Badger has lost control of this match.

And how Reed Mahoney is not sin binned for his antics is beyond me.

Very poor reffing by the bunker.

He is a bigger **** than Mick Ennis...and that's saying something.

He needs to be sin binned for escalating things...it's the 3rd game in a row he's done it.

I really dont remember these antics at Parra? If anything he looks a worse footballer these days but his niggle and rubbish has gone through the roof.

How ****ed has Badger been as a ref today.

Every Tigers challenge has been successful

Badger was very poor today.

And what's more she lost control of the contest.

She basically reffed Balmain out of the game in that 2nd half.

Not sure what the actual rule is but I do remember 500,000 people collectively crying and nrl360 and the telegraph reporting it was a great travesty that TrellMit wasn't sin binned for having the audacity to pull Klemmer from DSF.

To quote

“Having reviewed it, although it was full-time and there are always time pressures to get the players off the field and make sure nothing else can eventuate, we felt that the sin bin was probably a better option in that case.

“Another aspect of that was Latrell Mitchell running in and dragging a player off. He could have very easily seen himself in the sin bin as well.

“We do see players charged for that sort of action and we do see players sent to the sin bin for that type of action, so my recommendation to any player who wants to make sure that they don’t find themselves in the sin bin and they don’t want to find themselves charged, that if you’re not involved in the incident, then stay out of it

Fa’alogo made them all look like they were swatting flies.

Back