• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Round 9: Other Matches

That's what I meant, I probably worded it poorly

We were very brave last night
The Broncos have been very brave tonight

But because we've had a shit year we're not allowed to use that excuse and we were lazy

We weren't lazy, we busted our arses, we're just not fit

Had the same argument with a dopey eels fan last night.

He kept pointing to the 20m tap try as his proof we were lazy for the whole game and that we didn't bother trying against penrith and we lacked attitude.

You try and explain to someone that you have a team lose it's half back and fullback, players are out of position, you have 2 sin bins during the game where the bulk of the points were scored, you lose the penalty count by a large margin, you 44% of the footy, team has lots of injuries on top of that and despite all that, we were 18 to 12 with 20 mins to go.

They still tell you it's because your team is lazy and not interested.

Told the dumb **** to worry about his own shit team in the end

Had the same argument.

I just started with.

So we started the game already with Michael Chee-Kam in the centers due to injuries, suspensions and poor recruitments.

We ended up with Cook at fullback, a center pairing of Cameron Murray and Michael Chee-Kam. 15 players for an entire half of footy.

Lost our halfback, fullback and were playing Penrith.

I actually can't believe we didn't win.

In my weekly article I had the heading Improvement but still a long way to go.

One of the comments was Improvement? What were you watching. I didn’t even entertain him.

Another had a dig. It’s like these people didn’t watch the game but just saw the scoreline.

No, I don’t think so. They are inconsistent. Better than us though!
Roosters generally build throughout the season that’s why looking at their roster I’d thought they finish top 2 season proper but fall short of winning the comp

They will however continue to get better

I didn’t think at the start of the year that Penrith could do it again, but with JFH leaving I think that motivation just might get them over the line

Although they need to keep Cleary on the field

I still don’t think Keary and Walker hold up at the pointy end. Time will tell

If we aren't in the running to compete for the title, I couldn't give a flying ruck who does but never want to concede that those bucktards are going to win anything... ruck 'em wish them nothing but failure.

our 21premiership lead will be gone by 2045

Panthers v Storm GF, if they are fit and healthy

Sadly, I think the Roosters will win the comp.
I’m praying it’s the Warriors otherwise after such a crap year for us any other team except the Roosters or Panthers please.

Can’t stand either of these 2 ****wit sides.

Ahhh this talk all sounds pathetically familiar.

Remember when we only lost to the Storm and Panthers? Like, no one else beat us for twelve months I think? Or for a large part of a season…. I miss that.

Back